TJHawkster

What we should ad on DS

On DS I think we should add

Towny messaging and maybe a mini game 

AND A Building comp that Papa or Bolp judges and the winner gets 25k

And a Movie theater

1. Im not sure what towny messaging is but you could Just use party 2. Lots of people make mini games just play one of those ot make your own 3.there are building competitions but they are not so often, they are events which is toties and snors area 4. I'm fairly sure snor wanted to make a movie cinema in his city but I don't know whether he has built it yet. 

Boom. 

3 hours ago, JusTehJus said:

We should add bots that correct people's Grammar.

Agreed, well we have a totie 

Edited by possessedplayzMC

well, Because of 1.9 there will only spawn 1 elytra and I Think everyone deserves a change to use it on the server so... maybe /elytra or something? so not only those with Iron,gold,diamond,emerald and staff can use it. :) 

On 04/03/2016 at 7:40 AM, possessedplayzMC said:

1. Im not sure what towny messaging is but you could Just use party 2. Lots of people make mini games just play one of those ot make your own 3.there are building competitions but they are not so often, they are events which is toties and snors area 4. I'm fairly sure snor wanted to make a movie cinema in his city but I don't know whether he has built it yet. 

Boom. 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=towny+chat&oq=towny+chat&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.11400j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#safe=strict&q=towny+chat

On March 4, 2016 at 6:26 PM, Frynox said:

well, Because of 1.9 there will only spawn 1 elytra and I Think everyone deserves a change to use it on the server so... maybe /elytra or something? so not only those with Iron,gold,diamond,emerald and staff can use it. :) 

Frynox there are multiple Elytras on each map, not just 1 although yes they're not renewable.

But don't worry, the Staff got it covered.

• Like 1