Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DiamondShaft TexturePack Help!

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, Frynox said:

okey the once who get the most likes on there comment get s to be a mob except Snor and anthrax ;)
but this is just not fully true if I can't make you into mobs Im so sorry I don't have the program to make you into mobs then!

I shall be a Blaze frylord!

Lucy will be a bunny!!!

If you can then PLZ PLZ PLZ make me a snow golem :-) PLZ I really wanna be one :-)

• Like 2

News update: Im sorry people I cannot find a paint or customizing program to make you mobs Im so sorry but I have a suggestion from you people those who has such a program can you plz link me a download so I can maybe make some people mobs ;) thank you for the support!
News update 2: Im still working on the texture pack list folder still have to update the 1.9 log update so still in progress and then that is done Im at 15% done on the texture pack!
News update 3: some textures are not  gonna be changed for example stone,grass and dirt those are some basic blocks I will not change and some more so you know.
from the texture pack creator -Frynox

Edited by Frynox
I Wrote wrong at some places.

Well  there is an animation software called Mine-Imator that u can use to preview the skins but apart from dat IDK

• Like 1
On 15-3-2016 at 10:07 AM, Frynox said:

News update: Im sorry people I cannot find a paint or customizing program to make you mobs Im so sorry but I have a suggestion from you people those who has such a program can you plz link me a download so I can maybe make some people mobs ;) thank you for the support!
News update 2: Im still working on the texture pack list folder still have to update the 1.9 log update so still in progress and then that is done Im at 15% done on the texture pack!
News update 3: some textures are not  gonna be changed for example stone,grass and dirt those are some basic blocks I will not change and some more so you know.
from the texture pack creator -Frynox

You could just use paint.net. (Its free!) And if you need to search skins, you could use a mobile app called Utk.io. I don't know if this helped, but I hope so.

Potatoes must stay the same! :P

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Sky said:

Can you make me a snow golem????

Bolp is snow golem >.>

• Like 1

I did Find a software that makes me making you mobs only 3 poeple get to be mobs and 2 have been choosen so the last one will be a hard choice see on the other Topic to see who became mobs!

• Like 1