Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone . I want to make a state for Bolp .Bolp is one of the best staff in the server .She helps me soo much when i need help as everyone in the server.She is also very active and very kind with  people .My question is why she is not an Admin yet . I think she deserves it a lot.Also she  is a long time  a Mod and i think she has prooven how good she is .Same thing for Totie.He is one of the best staff in the server and a very friendly person.i Also think he deserves promotion.I dont know if there are any hidden rules .King Anthrax will choose so he probably knows better .Nvertheless that all i had to say .Hope  my state was helpful and come true :)   DiamondShaft ForTheWIN

• Like 5

thx SO much although I think I'm just doing my job as a member of the staff team. :) I'm very happy that you notice my hard work on the server :)

• Like 1

I agree with you and I do believe that more then a couple of staff need a promotion but of course this is up to phantomheim and king anthrax. 

2 minutes ago, bolp said:

thx SO much although I think I'm just doing my job as a member of the staff team. :) I'm very happy that you notice my hard work on the server :)

May the real slim shadey be promoted to admin 

Just now, possessedplayzMC said:

haha lol :P

Yeah they both deserve a promotion, but from what i've seen, there will always be a very very slim chance of being another admin. I would know, I've been Mod for over a year. But if Bolp doesn't get promoted to Admin she should become an official Sr. Mod along with me since she and DK both do a lot.

4 hours ago, possessedplayzMC said:

*Eyes and ears twitch*

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CamoCowboy said:

*Eyes and ears twitch*

Bolp is the real slim shadey. 

24 minutes ago, MrSnorman said:

If bolps Sr Mod she needs the forum tag 

If you look in the staff room at spawn it says im sr mod.. but idk..

Yea DK should get admin too he is active and a rlly good staff member in my opinion, and another admin won't hurt the server. Admins are pretty rare ...

Edited by mrredstonerjr
  • Like 2

yeah, I Think more people should be promated to admin right about now because some of you moderators have been staff for a long time and learn alot by now...

18 hours ago, Dentakill said:

Hello everyone . I want to make a state for Bolp .Bolp is one of the best staff in the server .She helps me soo much when i need help as everyone in the server.She is also very active and very kind with  people .My question is why she is not an Admin yet . I think she deserves it a lot.Also she  is a long time  a Mod and i think she has prooven how good she is .Same thing for Totie.He is one of the best staff in the server and a very friendly person.i Also think he deserves promotion.I dont know if there are any hidden rules .King Anthrax will choose so he probably knows better .Nvertheless that all i had to say .Hope  my state was helpful and come true :)   DiamondShaft ForTheWIN

2 hours ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

Has anyone not notice the title is Bolp/Totie and it only talks about bolp you guys are blind D: 

You are blind D:

@Dentakill Thanks bud. But if King/Phantom don't see me capable of handling the responsibility (and not abusing it) of being a Mod, then it's just a matter of trusting their judgement and asking how you could improve. Really appreciate the gesture though <3 

• Like 3
20 hours ago, bolp said:

I really like the drop party u made! I think u should be B admin.

4 hours ago, TotieMc said:

@Dentakill Thanks bud. But if King/Phantom don't see me capable of handling the responsibility (and not abusing it) of being a Mod, then it's just a matter of trusting their judgement and asking how you could improve. Really appreciate the gesture though <3 

that you said there sound responsible... just saying!

If there would be a round of promotions i really think totie should get a chance of being mod and dk should be admin.. but im sure king and phantom will promote the ppl they think deserves it when they think they need more staff of the specific rank..

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bolp said:

If there would be a round of promotions i really think totie should get a chance of being mod and dk should be admin.. but im sure king and phantom will promote the ppl they think deserves it when they think they need more staff of the specific rank..

I say we all just spam this topic with BOLP FOR ADMIN and GIVE TOTIE WORLD EDIT. Repetition usually gets the job done.