Find results in...

All the 'Snor' posts combined into one

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok i really think this has to stop! I know snor has done a lot of bad stuff in the past but he isn't doing anything to anyone now and he hasn't done for a long while now. So please stop bullying

Snor has been given Admin on the proviso that he isnt abusive and remains reasonably active since Phantom is going to be less active. So dont complain that you dont want him as admin because he isnt t

Same Here Snor Gets No Repercussion for His Actions and Acts like He Does Everything and everyone else is Crap compared to him. ive Always had problems with him and as it seems alot of people do as We

Posted Images

So today Savage_Hotdog, turbodasnail2 and GonFreecs9356 were PVPing and someone was killed with this sword, with the following enchants and name and Lore.

I could understand adding enchants to the sword and renaming it while preserving the color, thats possible, but how did he change the Lore?

Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 9.20.17 AM.png

Edited by TotieMc

a. its not possible to keep the color while renaming an item

b. from what I heard the sword/bow is given by King, a lot of people also have these spawned in items with colors and lore and stuff

• 3 weeks later...

f*ck no!xD jk.I actually voted tht.

P.S I think this is the most people who have been on forums.

Edited by coolguy1441
  • Like 1

How about we keep him an Admin and not try to screw any of this up for him. He has waited and worked hard for this opportunity and doesn't want anyone to blow it for him.

• Like 1

How about we keep him an Admin and not try to screw any of this up for him. He has waited and worked hard for this opportunity and doesn't want anyone to blow it for him.

Translation:Dont screw up his chance he's work is ass off for it and he doesn't want anyone to f*ck it up for him.

Regular people see it that way.

• Like 1

Translation:Dont screw up his chance he's work is ass off for it and he doesn't want anyone to f*ck it up for him.

Regular people see it that way.

"MrSnorman likes this"

Snor is admin this must  be a hack or some shit he is not good enough to be admin he doesint no how to spell area its area plus demote him to moderator

he's not admin read his role under his name on his profile "Jr Administrators"

image.jpg

Lol "Jr." I thought moderators was Jr.

I just noticed that snor liked every comment that backed him up.

Edited by coolguy1441
  • Like 1

I honestly don't see why people are fighting about this. If you have a problem with it then take it up with King_Anthrax. If you don't then why are you still on this topic? Snor is Jr. Administrator and will stay that way(unless he somehow blows it)said and done.

• Like 1

Snor has been given Admin on the proviso that he isnt abusive and remains reasonably active since Phantom is going to be less active. So dont complain that you dont want him as admin because he isnt that bad I just joke that he is, dont take what I say about him that seriously he will hopefully do a good job since he has been running an admin-like role as mod for a while now. (But snor if you read this please do the events right! Please!)

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...