Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Report a Player - Shiron (Accepted)

Hello staff.I want to report a guy name Shiron1702 for ''griefing''. H e actually was killing me over and over whl i wanted to work on my farms and didnt let me play.He actually got banned like 2-3 week ago because Possesed reported him.So this is his second report and he didnt learn his lesson.Please do something for this kid      

I also have screenshots 

2016-05-09_23.28.39.png2016-05-09_23.28.46.png2016-05-09_23.31.11.png2016-05-09_23.31.13.png

Shiron have seen you killing more then just Dentakill and you should say sorry to them too, or I will mke a report too for killing Snowywolf and Neilgamer

Well tbh you have been a dick in general to a few people ¬¬

• Like 2
11 hours ago, MrSnorman said:

Report pending players

@Dentakill You have reported him for griefing. Where has he griefed? If you give me coordinates on here or PM I will check it out, otherwise his report will be denied as killing someone isn't against the rules

@Shiron1702 Please explain just for the benefit of myself, Dentakill and the community why you felt the need to tell him you will stop killing him if he tps to you? And why you kept killing him after he asked you to stop?

that is why i typed ''griefing''  with ''.I t wasnt actually grief but he was killing me while i was tellig him to stop.He was doing that for 5 min.He didnt let me build my farms and that was very annoying.plus the  fact that he was banned before 3 weeks.He got unbanned with the promise of not doing anything iligal or something that could harm an another player.But he didnt respected that.

Just now, Dentakill said:

that is why i typed ''griefing''  with ''.I t wasnt actually grief but he was killing me while i was tellig him to stop.He was doing that for 5 min.He didnt let me build my farms and that was very annoying.plus the  fact that he was banned before 3 weeks.He got unbanned with the promise of not doing anything iligal or something that could harm an another player.But he didnt respected that.

Also there are a lot of people in the server that would be very happy shiron get banned.As very corrcetly Mrred said he has been a dick to a few people.

You are true saying that this is not a rule but it is disrespect.Btw that i personaly belive that should be a rule and a very important one