Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone,

The title says vacation so you of course know whats happening I won't go into detail just letting you all know I won't be on starting Wednesday this week till the Thursday-Friday of next week. So if you don't see my on don't think I quit I'm just away for like 8-9 days. I can't use minechat because It's to far and internets like $1 every 5 mins.https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Death+note+funny+face&view=detailv2&&id=3EAEFAB2242BB375B0FA03A3DC1486800D658D2C&selectedIndex=9&ccid=VizfXvpb&simid=608021976908106385&thid=OIP.M562cdf5efa5b7017ece40cf91963d2f5o0

6 minutes ago, SilverCommand002 said:

Bye have a great time :D

Thanks :D also I leave my island in the hands of Gino until I get back.

• Like 1

By the way, Ratch.

You don't need to paste the URL, you can click on the insert image from URL button and paste the URL, that way we don't have to click the URL it will just serve it from that bing server.

Capture.PNG

The problem isn't even that you pasted the URL, it's the fact that he's using Bing

• Like 2

I'm not doing the pic because snor said he would strike me for using useless stuff and to use urls.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ratchet29 said:

I'm not doing the pic because snor said he would strike me for using useless stuff and to use urls.

When everyone else uses the pics..... Snor is an unbiased moderator 👍

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Atron said:

When everyone else uses the pics..... Snor is an unbiased moderator 👍

So am I allowed to use pictures or no, I don't want to risk it so that's why I am asking.

1 hour ago, Ratchet29 said:

So am I allowed to use pictures or no, I don't want to risk it so that's why I am asking.

just dont over due it :)

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Ratchet29 said:

Hello everyone,

The title says vacation so you of course know whats happening I won't go into detail just letting you all know I won't be on starting Wednesday this week till the Thursday-Friday of next week. So if you don't see my on don't think I quit I'm just away for like 8-9 days. I can't use minechat because It's to far and internets like $1 every 5 mins.https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Death+note+funny+face&view=detailv2&&id=3EAEFAB2242BB375B0FA03A3DC1486800D658D2C&selectedIndex=9&ccid=VizfXvpb&simid=608021976908106385&thid=OIP.M562cdf5efa5b7017ece40cf91963d2f5o0

Ew. Bing. Ew. What the hell, man? BING? WHO USES BIIING? Sigh...

• Like 1