Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So.... I was temp-banned and it said it would go away on 2016-6-10 and its today... It's 12:30 (PM) the next day.... I haven't been unbanned yet. i think this might be an error.... If you can check it out that would be great! Thanks, Kittykat777__

2016-06-07 (3).png

5 day temp ban O.o from that date

Edited by Erza Scarlet

And I am telling youk, you are still banned for 2-3 more days. 

Edited by Erza Scarlet
10 minutes ago, Pika Kitty said:

Why!?

It shouldn't say that if i am!!

It says so on the forums. You broke the rules repeatedly. Mods decided a temp ban of 5 days from Sunday. Maybe you shouldnt break the rules for fun after you just came back from breaking them and getting banned. You do this it seems every time staff leave, but you forget ex-staff and other members still take some rules seriously specially when the person obviously is doing it and not caring they are breaking them by stating

"YOU

ARE

NOT

STAFF", 

and "I enjoy getting banned."

well I dont need to be to tell you to follow the rules...

6-10-2016 

today is 6/7/2016....

Edited by Erza Scarlet
Just now, Pika Kitty said:

No

Not for me....

well it is for the server

2 minutes ago, Pika Kitty said:

It's 6/11/2016

it hasnt been 5 days. Chill. 

it goes by USA time, ADT

11:20 PM
Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT)

meaning you still have 3 days left. 

Edited by Erza Scarlet

You chill.... If someone will reply I'd like it to be staff.... I'm not really going to listen.... Unless your staff, and your not so sorry, I don't really listen to ya 

1 minute ago, Pika Kitty said:

You chill.... If someone will reply I'd like it to be staff.... I'm not really going to listen.... Unless your staff, and your not so sorry, I don't really listen to ya 

No im not sorry, and you should of listened or you wouldnt of gotten banned. But i will have staff reply. =P 

• Like 1

You are not being unbanned today. Please wait a few days then you will be unbanned. If you would like to disagree please keep it to yourself. If you would like to complain about this problem, don't. We couldn't care less about it. Thanks for trying to appeal! - Lucy

6 minutes ago, Pika Kitty said:

It's 6/11/2016

for me

Oh, So you're from the future? If you are please tell Doc Brown I said Hi.

Also, your computers date is wrong cause everywhere in the world is either the 7th or the 8th, not the 11th.

Also, I'm going to guess you're from the US. Cause if you are, then that would mean that your time is 1-4 hours behind ADT.

Edited by DK_Knight
  • Like 3
Just now, MrProGamer2001 said:

Hello future. 
Squidwards-future.gif

xD lmao 

OK, with everything being said about your computers problem. I will just lock and move this topic to a new place.

Also, sometime this Friday is when your temp ban should be up.

Now if possible stop making these posts since the problem is on your end not ours.

-DK_Knight

Edited by DK_Knight