Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I need a little advice....

We all know I am not professional in the sense of being "gentle" when telling someone who you said no to 5 times. I also know most of you don't have a job. =I Well today at work, I had this "nice" but creepy man hitting on me constantly. I went to serve his food, he flirted softly, then as i got closer he grabbed my arm and started feeling on it. I smiled polietly and turned down his advancement. Then his grand kid comes up for rasian biscutts and i take his order then bring them to their table, and again same thing. Anytime i go from behind the counter he is hitting on me. (in front of his mom)....

HOW DO I get him to leave me alone and not loose my job. =I Because I am running out of niceness, and my boss thinks its hilariously creepy. 

26 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

We all know I am not professional in the sense of being "gentle" when telling someone who you said no to 5 times. I also know most of you don't have a job. =I Well today at work, I had this "nice" but creepy man hitting on me constantly. I went to serve his food, he flirted softly, then as i got closer he grabbed my arm and started feeling on it. I smiled polietly and turned down his advancement. Then his grand kid comes up for rasian biscutts and i take his order then bring them to their table, and again same thing. Anytime i go from behind the counter he is hitting on me. (in front of his mom)....

HOW DO I get him to leave me alone and not loose my job. =I Because I am running out of niceness, and my boss thinks its hilariously creepy. 

Report him. Hes probs some sort of perv so call 911

Cut his dick off and burn down the restraunt

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, Atron said:

Cut his dick off and burn down the restraunt

When telling a manager is to mainstream 

4 minutes ago, 47Driver said:

When telling a manager is to mainstream 

Nah, its my solution to everything

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Atron said:

Nah, its my solution to everything

manager knows thats who my boss is! 

how old is this "creepy person" just whisper to him "I will kill you if you dont stop hehehehehe" or just do this BURN THE WITCH KILL IT WITH FIRE BURN IT!

7 minutes ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

how old is this "creepy person" just whisper to him "I will kill you if you dont stop hehehehehe" or just do this BURN THE WITCH KILL IT WITH FIRE BURN IT!

I said not get fired...

Just now, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

man tell the manager

You all do realize my BOSS was their watching it....Says so in the post....

1 minute ago, Erza Scarlet said:

You all do realize my BOSS was their watching it....Says so in the post....

tell your boss that it's bothering you 

How about you don't shower for a couple of days, he ain't gonna wanna touch you when you smell like a dead rat.

1 hour ago, Atron said:

How about you don't shower for a couple of days, he ain't gonna wanna touch you when you smell like a dead rat.

but I love my bath time ;-; snor keep this open until I get a good idea please (7days) -.- kids are creative and some are non violent...

Edited by Erza Scarlet

Don't aggregate the person or hurt him and DON'T lose your temper other wise he can do do stuff to you. Try and ignore him but if it keeps happening call the police like Dan  said.

51 minutes ago, possessedplayzMC said:

Just ask someone else to serve him.

good idea if I wasn't the awesomest server they had O.o

1 hour ago, possessedplayzMC said:

Just ask someone else to serve him.

Diamondshaft is the best server where ever Erza works! oh man my puns are terrible

8 hours ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

Diamondshaft is the best server where ever Erza works! oh man my puns are terrible

xD lol You all are no help ;-;

tell you're manager about him idk I don't have a work.

oh wait Contact my fry Soldiers they might help just call this number 001FryFriesX🍟056 and they will come

• Like 1
5 hours ago, EMCcat said:

"I hate you all"

yush O.o
that's my motto