Pill

Creating Grinders in Creative

This is Pill,

I have recently discovered that you have to build grinders in survival and I was quite bummed. Firstly because I have spent a lot of money on a rank just to get the perks. I normally use gamemode creative for building (mostly grinders). To be honest I spent 40$ on a rank mainly for building grinders when they first were allowed but now i just don't feel like doing it as i cannot do it any more. Sooooo.(sorry for the long wait) I think people will go with me as we spent 20-40$ to go gamemode creative and if we can build grinders in that form it will open up a massive oppurtunity.

Yours Sincerely,

Pill

Just now, Pill said:

This is Pill,

I have recently discovered that you have to build grinders in survival and I was quite bummed. Firstly because I have spent a lot of money on a rank just to get the perks. I normally use gamemode creative for building (mostly grinders). To be honest I spent 40$ on a rank mainly for building grinders when they first were allowed but now i just don't feel like doing it as i cannot do it any more. Sooooo.(sorry for the long wait) I think people will go with me as we spent 20-40$ to go gamemode creative and if we can build grinders in that form it will open up a massive oppurtunity.

Yours Sincerely,

Pill

Opens up a big oppurtunity!

• Like 1

Ik, I was disappointed when I found out however think of the unfair advantages, tons of money, drops and exp. I wish It could happen however the disadvantages for survival players. They worked hours on end on an grinder and you walk in pay $20 for gmc and 20 minutes later yours is most likely better. I personally only use gmc for redstone or help players with houses. I wish there was more but the disadvantages are to much.

• Like 1

I think grinders should be built not using gmc but I see where you are coming from, you can get almost every block out of gmc easily so why not use gmc for that but the hoppers and chests are pretty much the hardest thing you would have to get and you can't even use them in gmc so...

An example of why this is. You could make an absolutely huge 1000 nether portal gold farm and get a load of free money with like no effort. However for me to make a 20 portal gold farm I have to mine obsidian  get the right amount of stuff etc and it would take me probs 2  hours and would be about 50 times less effective. You would spend maybe 30 mins and get a 50 times  more powerful gold farm. Also you could get money for little effort. It agree with ratchet that it would be a disadvantage to people who don't have ranks because their parents won't let them get one etc who only have survival.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 2:37 PM, Pill said:

This is Pill,

Yours Sincerely,

Pill

Opens up a big oppurtunity!

I see where your coming from, but if you ranked people just built everything in gmc it would just turn survival into the creative server and everything would be boring as the survival (what the server is advertised for) aspect would be gone. Tell me what you guys think!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 5:56 PM, xX_RAcreeper_Xx said:

I see where your coming from, but if you ranked people just built everything in gmc it would just turn survival into the creative server and everything would be boring as the survival (what the server is advertised for) aspect would be gone. Tell me what you guys think!

Exactly what I said, The ranks would be far to over powered and members may cause an uproar. Survival won't matter since everyone will get ranks which is good however there would be no point and it would mostly be a creative server, Unlike now where most players build stuff in survival.

Edited by Ratchet29
Just noticed how old this was sorry, how do I delete a post?

Long story short this won't happen, being able to create grinders in creative would make it much much easier to get XP and items. Locking.

• Like 1