• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Username: Kittykat777__
Server: Survival
Banned By: Lucy
Date of Ban: 6/20/2016
Reason: "Being immature ^-^ goodbye + using too much caps
Hello, I have been playing on Diamond Shaft now for two years. I first found it while watching a YouTube video of the server. Okay. You can't ban someone for being immature i was breaking no rules being immature, and I said I was leaving but "goodbye" isn't a reason ether. Please stop banning people for stupid reasons like that. I was only using one word of caps so that's STILL not any reason to ban me, but if you disagree i'm sorry for using caps. The other "reasons" aren't reasons so i'm not saying sorry for them. This is why people are leaving there server BTW 'cause you ban them for stupid reasons -_- Thanks, Pika_Kitty

The reason why I banned you was because of you having a huge problem with me being unable to get your animals back. I'm sorry I had no power what so ever to get them back. But you decide to freak out and say you were never coming back. I saw that being quite immature just because you were not able to get your animals back. I was a bit rude to you, which I'm sorry about. But all the staff are getting tired of you and you using caps. Most of the members don't like you because of you using caps. I hope you can understand where I'm going with this. My point is, you were acting very childish when you "quit". I will not being unbanning you. If another staff member would love to, then they can. I do not hate you, so please do not pull the "you hate me card". I'm just tired of you using caps, I speak as all of the staff members when I say that. Sorry if I ruined your happy mood. Have a good day! ^-^ - Love, Lucy

Edit: Here are the logs from chat. Nothing has been changed, I promise!

15:41:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Pika_Kitty> unless i get mai animals back im leaving this server
[15:41:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [DiamondShaft] Help keep the chat down! Use mcMMO parties to talk to your friends! Earn awesome rewards too! For more info type /party ?
[15:41:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < flaminrobotninja> how do u get end crystals?
[15:41:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Emerald] Maxwell -> me] actually i had an ocelot i dont know if you can retrieve that

[15:41:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Guardian] Lucy > I can't!!!
[15:41:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] DarthBlaze101 was shot by Arrow
[15:41:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Pika_Kitty> cuz im done
[15:41:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Emerald] Maxwell] I can't, i'm sorry
[15:41:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < DarthBlaze101> ;-;
[15:41:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Emerald] Po> go ahead kittykat777__ be an immature prick
[15:41:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < flaminrobotninja> how do u get end crystals?
[15:41:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Guardian] Lucy > ^
[15:41:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Frynox> I'm driving!
[15:41:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < Royal_Doughnut> graves are done
[15:41:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < XMZY> ok
[15:41:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Emerald] Maxwell -> me] and is it possible to tell me the name of the griefer

[15:41:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Pika_Kitty> look all you staff act SOO smart but UR NOT!!! So shut up and let me leave BAI!!!
[15:41:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * [Diamond] BeckaOne is no longer AFK.
[15:41:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Emerald] Maxwell] Yup! FluxerPvp
[15:41:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < XMZY> xD

[15:41:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] kittykat777__ left the game.
[15:41:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Emerald] Po> HHAHAHA
[15:41:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Emerald] Maxwell -> me] Oh Okay, Thank you so so very much
[15:42:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Neil> fry
[15:42:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Neil> do you know
[15:42:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Frynox> yeah?
[15:42:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Neil> joes bbq and foot massage
[15:42:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Emerald] Po> she couldn't even fucking spell you're

[15:42:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Royal_Doughnut was slain by XMZY using [Can I axe you a Questione?]
[15:42:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[Diamond] Frynox> xD
[15:42:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < XMZY> xD
[15:42:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] < XMZY> you will
[15:42:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [[Emerald] Maxwell -> me] Thanks:)

[15:42:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCBans] kittykat777__ has been banned [Being immature ^-^ Goodbye + using too much caps.]

• Like 7