Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building Competition!

Hello ladies, gentlemen and others. I saw a house outside of /warp North and saw a nice house. This motivated me to make a building competition to encourage more good buildings on the server. I wanted to give the winner free diamond rank so they can get creative and make more nice looking buildings, but i'm still trying to persuade the admins on that. But anyways, I am here to announce the first ever (no its not) Building Competition! The winner will receive a rank / a special custom made tool on the survival server! The Event server is open right now! Go build some nice looking stuff and make your daddy proud! Extra: There are 2 worlds you can build on, a normal world (I prefer a normal world) or a plot world, but whatever you like. Its your choice, both will be judged.

To get on the event server - Go on the normal server and type /server event!

It ends July 28th so get building!

- Brought to you by Joey, Totie, Garbanto, and probably some other people!

Edited by Joey
  • Like 1

No ranks, you get a special hoe, shovel, pick, sword or axe.

1 hour ago, Anthrax said:

The event will last two weeks, you could get multiple god tools in that time lol, if you don't want to give a rank what about in game money?

7 minutes ago, CamoCowboy said:

The event will last two weeks, you could get multiple god tools in that time lol, if you don't want to give a rank what about in game money?

We'll wait for the event to be over and surprise the victor.

2 hours ago, Anthrax said:

A special hoe meaning a free one and isn't a slave? Slave e.g meaning she is happy to do it for free?

Edited by Ratchet29
  • 3 weeks later...