Find results that contain...
Find results in...

UPDATED: New Servers

Which servers would you want?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite 2

• Prison - Work to boost your rank, optional pvp
    • Pixelmon - Ran off the Pixelmon modpack
    • Economy - Money based (selling, trading etc)

After the previous poll here are the final 3 servers.

Please pick 2

Prison - Work to boost your rank, optional pvp

Pixelmon -  Ran off the Pixelmon modpack

Economy - Money based (selling, trading etc)

Edited by MrSnorman

Modded has been removed from our list as it will be staying at the moment.

Those who picked modded can reselect

Question, don't we already have Economy in our current survival server? What would make a new Economy server different?

46 minutes ago, BoschCraft said:

I know Modded has been removed, but is it really possible to add mods to a open server?

Yes, yes it is. 

2 hours ago, TotieMc said:

Question, don't we already have Economy in our current survival server? What would make a new Economy server different?

I was thinking that but I figured it was like a towny sort of thing with jobs and shit 

• Like 1

@TotieMc @Possessed the economy server was suggested by @phantomheim it is basically an RPG city server where you have to make money, sell stuff, get land, make a business etc..

It would be very hard to make and require lots of time and I'm not sure how we would even start

41 minutes ago, MrSnorman said:

@TotieMc @Possessed the economy server was suggested by @phantomheim it is basically an RPG city server where you have to make money, sell stuff, get land, make a business etc..

It would be very hard to make and require lots of time and I'm not sure how we would even start

Yeah but with 3 people working on it would only take like a week. (Me, Snor, and Phantom and maybe DK)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MrSnorman said:

So since it will be an RPG server can it be like a couple resets ago where we could make warps to towns not that towny shit?

1 minute ago, Ratchet29 said:

So since it will be an RPG server can it be like a couple resets ago where we could make warps to towns not that towny shit?

That isn't exactly our biggest concern but possibly

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MrSnorman said:

That isn't exactly our biggest concern but possibly

I suggest the job plugin you have like 6 total jobs you can choose how many the staff want and you can make money the more you mine the more you cut wood the more you fish etc and if you do enough of that job like chop 500 pieces of wood it gives xp and you can get more money once it levels up, I also suggest the trade plugin 2 elements that are used in rpgs I would think. The job element is not like MCMMO it is a job you get paid for mcmmo would work along with it so the higher your mcmmo the easier your job.

Edited by Ratchet29
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MrSnorman said:

If it's Economy, then I'd be glad to help out