Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remove GMC and /feed (Declined)

To start of yes I know that I will get alot of hate for this but I dont rlly care tbh

Okay, the thing that bothers me about gmc is that this is a "survival" server and still alot of people use it more like creative plots. And alot of people dont even ever play in gms also for combat its annoying when someone is about to lose they just do /gmc and their safe.

As for /feed it was fine in 1.8 but with the new food/regening system in 1.9+ became way to overpowered in combat. Whenever someone is about to lose they will just type /feed and get like Super-regen wich is indeed an unfair advantage. And as far I know there are no rules disallowing /feed in combat.

And yes if you would remove GMC and or /feed you would need something for the diamond and emerald ranks to make the money worth it, so you could ad more kits for them or something else.

ya it should be turned off in arenas if it isn't already but removing it from the ranks completely is a bad idea. i know some people only play in creative but then again some people never use xp because they have kits and dont need anything else.. i personally only uses xp when i'm making armor and tools for other people. so from your perspective to me it looks like the next would just be removing kits as people with kits really dont need xp or at least not as much xp as other players.. so i say we just let the ranks be as they are.. and if you dont like creative but still want the other goods of the rank just dont use it ;)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Mrredstonerjr said:

To start of yes I know that I will get alot of hate for this but I dont rlly care tbh

Okay, the thing that bothers me about gmc is that this is a "survival" server and still alot of people use it more like creative plots. And alot of people dont even ever play in gms also for combat its annoying when someone is about to lose they just do /gmc and their safe.

As for /feed it was fine in 1.8 but with the new food/regening system in 1.9+ became way to overpowered in combat. Whenever someone is about to lose they will just type /feed and get like Super-regen wich is indeed an unfair advantage. And as far I know there are no rules disallowing /feed in combat.

And yes if you would remove GMC and or /feed you would need something for the diamond and emerald ranks to make the money worth it, so you could ad more kits for them or something else.

Without gmc we can't build grand structures without getting loads of matierials though!

• Like 1

Just don't use it, it doesn't hurt anybody but you, it is already disabled at arenas, it helps people build grand structures without all the recourses, the caves would be all mined out, and what else would diamonds and emerald want besides GMC and why would you not like feed? Feed is the perfect perk for emmys not to op and not to weak, it fixes the annoyances of being diamond.

• Like 1

Well /fly and /feed are not disabled at arena2 cus I've flown out of arena2 before to see what was outside of it. Also world hard the other areas of the arena2 there arnt world garden if they are not yet cus I saw a greif there and Neil fixed it.

Damn auto correct. When it says world hard and world garden it means World Guard

5 hours ago, Poe64 said:

Well /fly and /feed are not disabled at arena2 cus I've flown out of arena2 before to see what was outside of it. Also world hard the other areas of the arena2 there arnt world garden if they are not yet cus I saw a greif there and Neil fixed it.

Damn auto correct. When it says world hard and world garden it means World Guard

Do not fly out of wortex my town WIP is there. 

Yeah that's like taking away the 5 homes for iron or taking away fly for gold, for example people buy Iron for the nickname and the 5 homes, people buy gold for the nickname and 10 homes people buy diamond not for the 20 homes that barely anyone uses, they buy it for GMC and people buy emerald for infinite homes, a lot of perks like feed and all that,even if you were to take away GMC from diamond and put it on emerald to lower the creative builds, think about how many people would quit, cause anarchy or just plain complain and make a shitload of ranting posts.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ratchet29 said:

Yeah that's like taking away the 5 homes for iron or taking away fly for gold, for example people buy Iron for the nickname and the 5 homes, people buy gold for the nickname and 10 homes people buy diamond not for the 20 homes that barely anyone uses, they buy it for GMC and people buy emerald for infinite homes, a lot of perks like feed and all that,even if you were to take away GMC from diamond and put it on emerald to lower the creative builds, think about how many people would quit, cause anarchy or just plain complain and make a shitload of ranting posts.

wel the thing about gmc is that this is ment to be a "survival" server and yes fly is also a bit OP too but having creative on a Survival server is kinda weird

Thank you for removing my hitler post because some insensitive pussies might get offended by it because their cousin was taken to the concentration camp and baked into a delicious nazi cake.

• Like 3
  • 9 months later...

This is a crucial donator feature and I don't believe it will get removed in the foreseeable future.

Denied