• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Demon Cow Event!

When should the Event be?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Wich day should the event start?

Hello Everyone!
I know this was abit late but alot of things came in the way for me to edit the event and be there to announce it and stuff but now it's here the only thing left is one thing!
your votes, either sunday or saturday is good  but wich day do you want to have the event?
INFO: if you haven't seen my previous post where I explained what the event did it's okey I will explain it here too so you won't miss anything!
the game is all about surviving, last man standing wins and now you wonder, how can cows be dangerous well these aren't normal cows, they are demons they will chase you and if you come to Close they will explode! but don't worry you have atleast some protection kinda. you have Three ocelots around the map and they will
scare away the cows but not for long because the ocelots will try run away from you too.
Once again I hope you will enjoy the event when it starts!
Here are the times:

California (U.S.A - Western) 11:00 (11am)

Arizona (U.S.A - mountain) 12:00 (12am/mid day)

Chicago (U.S.A - central) 13:00 (1pm)

New Jersy (U.S.A - Eastern) 14:00 (2pm)

CharlotteTown (Canada - Prince Edward Island) 15:00 (3pm)

London (UK - England) 19:00 (7pm)

Denmark (European) 20:00 (8pm)

Amman (Jordan) 21:00 (9pm)

Hong Kong (China) 02:00 (2am)

Waterloo! Couldn't escape if I wanted to!

Sorry I felt like telling you whats on my mind and wasn't this event made ages ago 

why the fuck did you even announce it like a month early and make 2 topics with the same title

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Rocky said:

why the fuck did you even announce it like a month early and make 2 topics with the same title

We all like to know when stuff will hapen