Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Event Idea

So was inspired by the latest event to come up with a less stupid and cooler event idea then my last one (Burd Turds) but really i just have nothing better to do. So my idea is: The Cube... i was gonna say the box but ya know the cube sounds more mystical ^-^ anyway so how it works is its just a giant CUBE with like 10 challenges within 10 room within the cube, for instance parkour, mob battles, that thing where a bunch of sand anvils and gravel is dropped and you've gotta make your way up while its all being dropped to the exit. like mainly tricky challenges but with the things that most people want (mob battles n parkour) as well. challenges would get harder as it goes along 

So for instance

Room One: Simple Parkour to get people started 

Room Two: Maybe 10 Armoured Zombies and after all zombies are killed a door opens

Room Three: Dark room with spiders and you have to find a way out.

Room Four: Poisen Potions and being continuously fired on the floor and there are a couple of pillars in the room and you have to find a way out (people stand on pillars)

Room Five: A maze filled with armoured zombies with slowness and you must find a way out

Room Six: Timed Parkour, so the blocks come out and a door opens then you must parkour to the door before it closes and the blocks go away, lava at bottom

Room Seven: Explosive Bunnies, must survive and when all bunnies explode a door opens 

Room Eight: TNT spleef room 

Room Nine: Chicken Boss, wouldnt be a Po idea without a chicken boss battle.

Room Ten: Gravel sand and anvil thing i talked about before. 

Last man standing wins or if someone reaches the end first they win. if two people reach the end they fight to the death. If someone is slow and doesnt reach the next room when most of the other people do they get killed by the event peoples magical powers. i dont think i have much more to explain.

Ik this is sort of big and right after another event but you could always work on it when you want if you choose to use the idea or 

*Cough*

accept my application

Po~ 

And yes i did not put a lot of thought into this idea it just all popped into my head. 

Edited by Possessed
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Frynox said:

that's a good idea for a event Po you ain't so bad after all. ;) 

notice my application 

4 minutes ago, Geek1408 said:

That's a good idea

And thank you

2 minutes ago, Possessed said:

notice my application 

And thank you

You're welcome!

Not bad @Possessed but try making different "Cubes" for different difficulties,      ( Easy, Normal, Hard, and EXTREME!!!.) That would make it so people should strive to complete the "Cube" in all difficulties. 

Edited by Poe64
3 minutes ago, Poe64 said:

Not bad @Possessed but try making different "Cubes" for different difficulties,      ( Easy, Normal, Hard, and EXTREME!!!.) That would make it so people should strive to complete the "Cube" in all difficulties. 

Did you not read the whole thing I wrote? "Challenges would get harder as it goes along" 

Just now, Possessed said:

Did you not read the whole thing I wrote? "Challenges would get harder as it goes along" 

Ya but I mean that but different even more harder cubes than the last they each cube would get harder as you go along like you said but there would be after you finish one cube (Easy Normal Hard and EXTEEME!!!.) the next difficulty of cubes would be bigger and harder than the last

32 minutes ago, Poe64 said:

Ya but I mean that but different even more harder cubes than the last they each cube would get harder as you go along like you said but there would be after you finish one cube (Easy Normal Hard and EXTEEME!!!.) the next difficulty of cubes would be bigger and harder than the last

That is literally what I said "challenges get harder as it goes along"