Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Temporaily Banned for Sexism?

Well... I was banned for about 71 hours for saying "Whale cum" to about two joining players, obviously because it sounds like "Welcome". This kind of pisses me off because I wasn't the only one doing it. Nobody warned me, whatsoever. I realize that some guardians seem to not like me... I don't mind but I'd definitely appreciate it if it didn't result in irrational actions. I apologize if I'm immature and such. It took me years to even like myself and I won't waste that much time to make a few online players like me. I came on the server the build and play with friends not to start fights with others. I really hope to get unbanned sooner or later becasue I seriously have nothing else to do. xD Thanks for reading this and again, I apologize if I offended anybody in any way.:P

You insulted charlie repeatedly and when you lost that arguement you ended with 'women. -_- cant take a joke' thats sexist so wait out your ban

• Like 1

You insulted charlie repeatedly and when you lost that arguement you ended with 'women. -_- cant take a joke' thats sexist so wait out yourarrow-10x10.png ban

​I wasn't trying to argue... I just wanted to know what grudge she held against me. I didn't mean to insult her whatsoever and could you please give me an example? She seems to really dislike me and I'd like to know the reason. I don't see a problem with that...

Edited by ROLY4T

The evidence i seen b4 my eyes seems like ROLY4T is guilty i was not there but if you say that women cant take a joke then they were right to ban your for that time stop putting excuses when you know you were banned for making fun of them anyway possible even when you say their gender cant take jokes guilty as charged 

You insulted charlie repeatedly and when you lost that arguement you ended with 'women. -_- cant take a joke' thats sexist so wait out your ban

​How is it sexism when your the same gender as the other person your supposedly insulting?
It should be just a standard insult.

​I wasn't trying to argue... I just wanted to know what grudge she held against me. I didn't mean to insult her whatsoever and could you please give me an example? She seems to really dislike me and I'd like to know the reason. I don't see a problem with that...

​She has grudges with a lot of people,sometimes they aren't really grudges but she won't ever tell anyone why.You're the first person besides myself(that I know of) to actually ask.

Well... I was banned for about 71 hours for saying "Whale cum" to about two joining players, obviously because it sounds like "Welcome". This kind of pisses me off because I wasn't the only one doing it. Nobody warned me, whatsoever. I realize that some guardians seem to not like me... I don't mind but I'd definitely appreciate it if it didn't result in irrational actions.

​Maybe you should stop swearing like a sailor because that might actually help you a lot.

PS:In case for some reason someone doesn't know the fact that Taylor is a girl,well she is a girl.

If she is a girl why the heck did she say women cant take a joke, it makes no sense which i why I assumed she was a boy either way you cant just start insulting people.

As Chris said, you repetitively insulted me and you swore and swore at me over and over again and i did warn you several times but you carried on. I don't hold a grudge or anything against you, so i have no idea why you think that. You also kept on going on about cum and stuff like that and when i warned you, you just swore at me even more. So Chris banned you and it was for a very valid reason. 

And you quite obviously meant to offend me otherwise you would not have continuously swore at me and insulted me. If anything YOU hold a grudge against me, and i have no idea why. So please tell me what makes you hate me

For some reason i can't get rid of this screenshot so ignore it..

Edited by Anthrax

Did you try to remove the attachment in the 'Drag files here to attach' area? I just directly delete them in the post by pressing backspace when that happens to me