DoctorWhoniverse

New Computer :D

I got myself a new computer, even though its technically not  new. It's windows xp, it's a Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.80GHz, 1.28 GB of ram. It's not much, and its a bit slow, but it will do. I currently get about 4 fps on minecraft, please recommend how to up that. I've currently had a program type this for my skype friends:

Hello Dear Friend! If you are reading this, you have been put on my information friend list! What's this you ask? No worries! It is just a list that says that these messages are due to receive to friends close to DoctorWhoniverse! This first message is an informational message, saying that DoctorWhoniverse has currently gotten a new computer! This computer will be under maintenance for a while! Please find a way to contact DoctorWhoniverse in a different way. Thanks, and have a good day!

So msg me at some point pplz.

Edited by DoctorWhoniverse

Get 2gb of ram,4 if possible, 8 is amazing, make all settings crap and watch how CS:GO gets more FPS then minecraft.

i only have 2 rams kill me 

btw throw your damn 1.28 ram out the window and get 8 ram that's like $1000 and then get a gaming chair that's another $10,000 

Edited by xXDeadlyNinjaXx

I think I would actually jump off a cliff if my computer was that bad.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Justin said:

Eddy stfu you privileged white boy with your 1k Fps

:^)

9 hours ago, Justin said:

Because the world is based on judging others, which makes other people angry, which makes them obnoxious, which makes others annoyed, which makes others mad, which makes others violent, which makes others use weapons, which leads to chaos, which leads to no more humanity. Yay!

not gonna say anything because we are post count spamming