Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guys, Today is another sad day... The actor who played princess Leila died yesterday and now her mom has passed away discussing funeral details, Most likely a heart attack of shock. Think about it though, You have to watch your child be dead for a day then you die yourself. What a horrible way to go.

• Like 3

We can all agree 2016 has been a completely horrible year. So many amazing people have died this year so hopefully 2017 will be a better year.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DannyBoi said:

We can all agree 2016 has been a completely horrible year. So many amazing people have died this year so hopefully 2017 will be a better year.

Yeah. Hopefully. I live in the US, so I had to deal with all the Election crap, I hate Trump.

Edited by Geek1408
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Geek1408 said:

Yeah. Hopefully. I live in the US, so I had to deal with all the Election crap, I hate Trump.

incoming Joey disagreeing and why trump is good

2 hours ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

incoming Joey disagreeing and why trump is good

I am prepared...

Trump is half good though, He has an IQ of 156, 4 less then Einstein. There has to be something working in his head, Is it good the stuff he has said? No however some of his ideas *Some* Are good. If Hillary dickton won, Russia would have already attacked the U.S.A, They even stated that before election.

5 minutes ago, Джастин (Justin) said:

If Hillary won I'd be the in Bahamas drinking sweet tea on the beach.

"Hah America has to put up with her now."

What americans? If she won there would be no americans, Just Russians.

7 hours ago, Ratchet29 said:

Trump is half good though, He has an IQ of 156, 4 less then Einstein. There has to be something working in his head, Is it good the stuff he has said? No however some of his ideas *Some* Are good. If Hillary dickton won, Russia would have already attacked the U.S.A, They even stated that before election.

Dare I say if he didn't have such arsey ideas he would be a great president.