TEAtime2012

And The Voting Begins!

The debate is over! If you missed it and want to watch it i posted the youtube link below if you want to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7L0k4DmKNY

Final Candidates:

@ccee633 @derkdragonfly @NeilPlayz @Possessed

Voting:

Voting will begin after the debate. Voting will close March 17th. To vote please /mail me in game, or message me here or on discord my # is 3294. I will have both templates listed.

For in-game players  type and fill this out: /mail send TEAtime2012 [Canidate your voting for] [your  TUN address, if you dont know your address its your mailbox outside your lot plus the town you live in, ex: House 01 Oakland Plains, if you own a shop instead list your shop name and the town]

For Online Members (discord and fourms): [Canidate your voting for] . [your address, if you dont know your address its your mailbox # plus the town you live in ex: House 01 Oakland Plains, if you own a shop instead list your shop name and the town]

• Like 2

Vote for Po to end racism and legalise cocain 

All the opposition are racist for saying it's bad to be a burd

#votePo he's the only one with a sense of humour.

P.s seeing as we know on March 18th can me being president be my birthday present ♡

Edited by Possessed
  • Like 1