Sign in to follow this  
Ratchet29

Skyrim Special Edition

So I just got Skyrim Special Edition and I am not new to Bethesda e.g fallout however I am to skyrim, any tips for a newb"?

Pro tip: fuckin sell it and buy Legendary Edition on Steam, then spend 10+ hours installing mods for top tier experience.

4 hours ago, CamoPinecone said:

Pro tip: fuckin sell it and buy Legendary Edition on Steam, then spend 10+ hours installing mods for top tier experience.

Um, 4GB of ram? Nah I'm good lol. I got ps4 edition.

My advice is to not take an arrow to the knee, you'll be a city guard for life.

4 hours ago, Atron said:

My advice is to not take an arrow to the knee, you'll be a city guard for life.

HAHAHAHA that was so funny I forgot to laugh, I kept talking to the guard and heard this other joke about a sword, then I heard the arrow.

5 hours ago, Possessed said:

I always practice spells first 

How so? Like any targets or any exploits to get the spells high in levels?

4 hours ago, Ratchet29 said:

HAHAHAHA that was so funny I forgot to laugh,

Says the one with a Black Jesus gif as their profile picture.

Edited by Justin

Just now, Justin said:

Says the one with a Black Jesus gif as their profile picture.

So I can't be myself?

2 minutes ago, Ratchet29 said:

So I can't be myself?

Lmao.

On 3/20/2017 at 3:47 PM, Ratchet29 said:

@Ratchet29

Lol I know I'm late but I'm probably the guy to talk to if you're going to play vanilla.

(Skip this you probably won't care but I included this anyway) I got the game the day it came out, I still have my Skyrim shirt from when I was 10 years old, have a 500+ page guide, a puzzle piece set of the map, a real map, got all of the achievements, and am currently listening to Skyrim atmospheres on a 4 disc collection signed by Jeremy Soule. Not to mention I have probably played the game for thousands of hours (and every new play-through I always find something new).

Sneak is OP, conjuration is best magic, and smith a bunch of iron daggers to upgrade smithing to get really good gear as early as possible. Ask me for additional information if need be.

OR

Take your own path, it is an RPG after all...

Also, instead of just doing a simple kill with Grelod the Kind, just use your fists, it's a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by bigpreston216

1 hour ago, bigpreston216 said:

Sneak is OP, conjuration is best magic, and smith a bunch of iron daggers to upgrade smithing to get really good gear as early as possible. Ask me for additional information if need be.

Also, instead of just doing a simple kill with Grelod the Kind, just use your fists, it's a lot more enjoyable.

First off, be careful the staff don't get salty over you bumping a topic lol, next off dagger trick is patched and grelod the kind is a one hit kill (I put poison in her pocket then stabbed her if any questions) I don't know about sneak yet however I will try with conjurtation, thanks.