Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Report a Player - NuclearBuildsMC (Rejected)

Username: skd_the_master

Server:Survival

Reporting: NuclearBuildsMC

While I was talking in chat I saw this:

This is disrespect and I am pretty sure is an direct swear.2017-04-18_20_34_26.thumb.png.ddb308f882b079a51a4cb8400ac0c870.png

Thank you for reading my report,

SKD

Lol it was a joke, I don't get why you people take stuff like that so serious? If it was a friend it would've been "laughter" but since it's me joking your gonna report me😂 Everyone tries to give me a bad rap I talk in the chat like 4 times and this is what I get? Do what you want staff I've been on this server for over a year and a half maybe longer, joke if you ask me.

Dude, its still disrespect

And also, it didn't seem as a joke at that time since you were calling us names and stuff.

Edited by STD

When did I call you a name before? Ask camo me and him literally call eachother hoe all the time, and joke around same with Lucy (except for the hoe part :)) get a sense of humor quit trying to ban every person you see you literally gloated "second report today for me" in chat. 

In conclusion, this report has been declined since we clearly can't tell who Nuc is talking about. I'm not being nice just because I joke around with him or not but I clearly can't tell who he is talking to. I believe it was the diamond but ya know. This generate gets so upset over the stupidest things. Anyways as "Judge" Lucy has concluded is that your lawyer was a waste since it did not win over the judge. Oh yeah, kits have always been 2 days. Anyways, what have we learned? Caution on what you say when having a conversation, don't comment on reports, and most of all don't use caps. Report declined. 

• Like 1