CamoWisp

Survival+ (Early Open)

(Server is in "beta." I will require players for testing, and some more things to be edited/configured.)

Hello, everyone.

For a few weeks me, @aye_its_eddy_, @Lucy, and some others have been working on a new /server for DiamondShaft. It is nothing too big, however I would hope that some users will find some enjoyment out of it. Survival+ contains more plugins than the normal Survival server, as I will list below. We also use a custom created world for a nicer looking terrain for any of the building types on the server, and for those who just enjoy a cool looking terrain.

The world, Le Monde, was created by the user Moonti on Planet Minecraft (link below.) Note that if you sail out to the sea, you will eventually reach an ugly generated-edge of the normal Minecraft world, however it is blocked off by WorldGuard to prevent entrance (We may permit entrance to the normal world later on.)

For plugins, we have a good amount of special ones already, however I will gladly accept plugin suggestions as long as they won't require an inane amount of customization or configuration. Our current plugins to note (some not included in list):

• ChestShop (Already known plugin. Create shops for other players to buy from, or sell too.)
  • CraftBook (Adds more survival mechanics to Minecraft, e.g ladders that contain gravity like sand.)
  • CraftableHorseItems (Adds the ability to craft every horse item, including saddles and all horse armor types.)
  • EchoPet (Already known plugin. Summon vanilla mob pets to customize and name.)
  • ExoticGarden (Expansion of Slimefun. Adds special head-plants, foods, drinks, and other things.)
  • HorseProtect (Already known plugin. Combine a saddle and sign in a craft tabble to create an owner saddle.)
  • LogBlock (Already known plugin. Allows staff to log creation and destruction of blocks or items.)
  • MarriageMaster (Adds ability to marry another player, though this time it has survival advantages.)
  • MobHealth (Already known plugin. Adds bar of health above mobs.)
  • MysticMobs (Allows Administrators to add completely customized mobs, we may utilize this later on.)
  • Slimefun (Creates an all-new survival experience by adding many new items and mechanics.)
  • TrailGUI (Already known plugin. Allows players to use certain particle trails that follow them.)
  • mcjobs (Players can select a number of jobs to take-on to earn in-game cash.)
  • mcMMO (Already known plugin. Adds a sort of MMO feel to Minecraft, as well as skills to level.)
  • Vampire (Allows players to become Vampires by infecting themselves at an Altar of Darkness, or cure themselves at an Altar of Light.)

And more. (For those wondering, no, we did not install Towny, and we have no plans to do so.)

The rules are a bit different, as well. Some may or may not like the changes in this server, but Griefing, Stealing, and PvP are completely allowed in the Wilderness, so it is suggested to somehow hide your home/items. Towns dubbed official by Arbiters/Emissaries will be protected with WorldGuard, however. (There are no current official towns.) The other generic rules are currently placed on signs when you spawn, and will later be included in /rules. mobGriefing, fireSpreads

The ranks are not much different, other than names and color. The donor ranks will obviously include most perks from the original Survival, plus permissions from new plugins. We are currently debating whether Creative should be restricted or allowed for donors. The ranks are as followed:

• [Common] (Member)
  • [Citizen] (Iron)
  • [Templar] (Gold)
  • [Cleric] (Diamond)
  • [Prophet] (Emerald)
  • [Justiciar] (Guardian)
  • [Arbiter] (Moderator)
  • [Emissary] (Administrator)

We did not include a GIT rank, as it would be pointless (training is on the original Survival.)

This server was created mainly for fun purposes, but obviously we still have some rules to follow. As I have said, I will still accept plugin suggestions, or other suggestions for the server if it isn't too inane. Keep in mind, the server is in a "beta" stage. I will require players for testing and for more things to be edited and configured.

Le Monde (World picked by Eddy.): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/le-monde---a-16k-blocks-wide-gigantic-survival-world-map-18-ready/

Edited by KingVampy
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Possessed said:

I've missed some shit while I was camping 

Camping for 18 days? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Minecrafteez said:

Camping for 18 days? 

No only 4 days, I just didn't want to talk to anyone for the rest of them 

• Like 3

Server is now open, though not completely finished. Donor ranks are still not accessible (automatically. I'm not going to give every single donor their rank separately by command.) Some things will need to be tested, so if any problems arise I would like if everyone would tell me so I may fix or edit it. Only ranks available currently are Common (Member), staff ranks, and any users I give special permissions too (mainly for building.)

To access the server, join play.diamondshaft.com, and type /server Survival+ in the chat.

Edit note: any builds created in the surface hell biome may have a good chance of being removed.

Edited by KingVampy
  • Like 3

On 4/26/2017 at 3:31 PM, DannyBoi said:

I wish I still had a MineCraft capable PC.

wut all you need is literally just a computer.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Joey said:

wut all you need is literally just a computer.

It runs on a Celeron N3060 and it crashes when I boot it up. I'm limited to Windows 10 edition.