Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is your favorite game (other than Minecraft)

so, whats your favorite game other than Minecraft...

this is how it is going to work

you say a game and explain it unless its popular

for me that would be a game called Kerbal Space Program, now you may be thinking "what the f*** is a Kerbal", well a Kerbal is a little green man, i bought it on December 25th 2015 (yes that is why i was on hiatus from December 25th to august 1st 2016)

so Kerbal Space Program is a game were you: build the rocket, you thenunleash the laws of phyisics and attempt to fly your creations (and hope that the infamous Kraken doesn't appear and by Kraken i mean bugs) 

2015-12-25_00001.thumb.jpg.a9a4b91e454bd0b2d97aa9732c23f83a.jpg

this, my first ever screen shot of the game (mods you may take it down if necessary)

yeah its a big rocket, it is also very educational in Newtonian orbital mechanics (yes i'm interested in algebra)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Minecrafteez said:

for me that would be a game called Kerbal Space Program, now you may be thinking "what the f*** is a Kerbal", well a Kerbal is a little green man, i bought it on December 25th 2015 (yes that is why i was on hiatus from December 25th to august 1st 2016)

I actually love playing KSP. You also bought it a day after I joined. xD

My favourite game has to be either Earthbound/Mother 2 or Mother 3 (or maybe the entire Mother series). They are quite different but the basis is you play as a 13 year old kid with psychic powers. The series, when you think about it, is about love and those who can and can't understand it. All the games in the series have a strong story, especially 3. The creator, Shigesato Itoi said that in 3, he wanted to truly betray the player and he did so with ease.

I recommend getting Earthbound on Wii U Virtual Console and playing Mother 3 on a GBA emulator with the fan translation (as it was only released in Japan).

The whole series is a must play.

• Like 1

My favorite game of all time is Myst Revelation. In fact earlier this week i tried to LEGALLY torrent it but it only works on windows 2k/xp.

I first played it when i was about 5/6, my mom had a collectors edition set with all 5 games in it and at the time she was playing revelation.

I really liked the fmv and animation of the characters, even today the look good (at least it's better than mass effect Andromeda)

I still have the box with all the two discs in it, but lost some of the other games because we've moved 3 times since.

The creators of Myst have recently released a spiritual successor to the franchise named Obduction wich i'm playing now.

Other than that i like tf2 and the withcer 3

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, Awesome story great music and pretty good gameplay for a dungeon crawler.

TF2 and Paladins, I love both for the same reasons they fun to kill people on with more interesting weapons than just a Rifle.

Skyrim, Good old RPG with an (at the time) more up to date feel. Shame Elder Scrolls online isn't too great, all we wanted was multiplayer Skyrim.

I can't decide between them since they are all such different games.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I have a lot of games that I play, So its hard to choose just one. The games I choose are Garry's Mod, American Truck Simulator, and Cities Skylines. Let me explain ATS and Cities because they aren't as popular as Garry's Mod. ATS is a branch off of Euro Truck Simulator where you drive around 3 states picking up loads and dropping them off in real united states locations, although as of now there is only 3 states they will be adding more soon. Now cities skylines is basically sim city but 5x better in my opinion. You build a city keep your citizens happy and do whatever you want. (Money and population permitting). Also the sims you cant go with the sims

Edited by _Zavo_
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

DESTINY 

On 5/11/2017 at 8:27 AM, STD said:

growtopia even though my account got hacked

I like that too