Sign in to follow this  
Ratchet29

Caps/spam (Accepted)

Person of Interest: Lightstar_gaming / 5amue1

Reason: Caps, spam

Date: 2017/05/13

Description: So I was talking to Light about renovating his homes, he said he needed me to build him a house, I then said can I buy the house renovate then sell it back to you he said you can't sell it back :3 but sure or something like that, I cant remember the exact quote. So I bought it for $100 after receiving 75 from Mudkip then I altered the basement they had a freak-out and tried to kick me out, I didn't leave until I got my $100, then they continuously used caps and proceeded to say I didn't read the town rules even though I wasn't informed of the town rules when I purchased the property. They also said I owe Mudkip 75.00 then I referred to mudkip as a "he" they got mad since I assumed mudkips gender, I then asked what gender they thought I was, they assumed male, and I proved my point being that they also guessed my gender lol. They got triggered and spammed caps.

The screenies won't send, so I snipped them.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

First of all i never said you could renovate 2nd of all  i was trying to be calm and 3rd of all you were not following  the Region/town rules and last of all  i got made becuse you assumed my gender also dun procve your theroy cuz you asked us to guess your gender

• Like 1

I've never seen any story more retarded than what you just described. Dafuq is wrong with people.

• Like 7

I was just posting this because they were acting so immature, when I posted this they stopped acting immature. I didn't really care about the punishment. I knew this wouldn't go far.

@LightStar @5amua1 For future notice, please watch your cap usage. 

All parties involved will be given a warning instead of any sort of temp / ban, for caps + filling chat with drama. 

Please don't let this happen again. 

Thanks,

-QueenVampy

(Please lock topic)

• Like 2