DiamondSkullKing

Castle Wars Event (Implemented)

I have an idea for an event. I call it Castle Wars. Anyone participating will break up into teams. Each team will find a place to build their own base, castle, fortress, etc. Each team will wear color dyed leather armor to know which team/clan they belong to. When all teams have built their desired base, the game will begin. Each team will divided into classes, archers, barbarians (with axes), soldiers (with swords), etc. Every team will explore their own land, looking for other clan bases to attack/destroy. Members of other clans that are caught or captured will either surrender and be taken the captors base, or be killed. Members that are caught will be converted into the capturing team. The team/clan that captures/kills the most members, wins!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrSnorman said:

@bolp May be interested in something like this? I know she likes events!

You were way too enthusiastic when you said that... 

• Like 4

i think the idea is great and i would love to see it happen but i'm afraid that we dont have enough active players to actually do this.. if DS ever gets like 20+ players every day again then id love to set this up. maybe even with some prebuild bases so the game can begin right away

• Like 2

Then lets do something to attract more people to our server. Maybe something in the lines of making a video of the server and posting it on YouTube. Any Minecraft player looking for a good server will not be able to miss it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DiamondSkullKing said:

Then lets do something to attract more people to our server. Maybe something in the lines of making a video of the server and posting it on YouTube. Any Minecraft player looking for a good server will not be able to miss it.

@Anthrax:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrSnorman said:

Always hear people suggesting to make a video, why doesn't someone try to make one themselves instead of forcing someone else to do it? There is no restriction on who is allowed to upload videos to YouTube. If you want a video so bad you should help contribute to the server and make one, who knows you might get popular in doing so. Rather than pestering someone else to make one, you could have used that energy and done something that would actually contribute to the server. If and when I want to make a video I will, however I shouldn't have to be the only person that makes them.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, DiamondSkullKing said:

Maybe because I don't know how to make a video? I have never known how to. Sure, I would like to learn to be able to make my own videos.

i just searched on youtube.. try look at some of these. they might help..  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+make+a+minecraft+video 

On 5/26/2017 at 10:25 PM, DiamondSkullKing said:

Maybe because I don't know how to make a video? I have never known how to. Sure, I would like to learn to be able to make my own videos.

i can help if you wanna make a video. i got a recorder and shit. i just dont know what to record lol

Edited by STD