username: diamondlucaya1

server: survival

banned by: kitkat

reason: stealing

date of bann: may 30, 2017

hello, I have been a diamond rank player on diamond shaft for approx. 1 year and I love the server, and it is my favorite. I have no idea why skd I mean to me, but declines many kind thoughtful gifts e.g: a blimp with his name on it (couldn't finish), a yacht with a pool, etc. and bullyed me, but still I was honest, eccepted, and dia nothing fore, he is my "friend" I didn't ettempt even threating to bann him. but still, he bullyed me. and today, I was exited to build a base far away from his base, for, he requested multiple times not to be near his base. and so he accused me of killing his villagers. and I took honesty say "no I don't recall, but I did try to kill one of your iron golems there. then said, "and did you steal?" and I repeated "from who?" and I guessed "anone on the server?" he replied "yes" so I said "yes, but from unowned chests." and one of them was a room in his town, that said "to everyone" and it had diamonds in it, enderpearls, and diamond boots, etc.

and so now I'm here. I've cried 3 times since I re-joined the server, and skd keeps bullying me, andbeing mean. I only wish to be unbanned, and if so, I will be my beast to 1. not to curse (like normal) 2. try to be as fair and kind as possible and 3. not to even get half close to being banned. if I have a problem, or angry, I will report to staff.

thank you for your time,

Diamondlucaya1 (a.k.a luk3):D

Okay
1. My username isn't KitKat should've said on the screen Kat_1910

2. SKD  didnt accept your gift  aka you blimb (it was actually a hot air balloon but not getting into that) he did ask you NOT to build near his base, which first off he did ask you  to move your Pokemon arena and you didnt until I asked. So if someone says don't build here don't do  it 

3.  Only reason  SKD was rude to you cause I did see slight rudest from  you  as well. Like when I rbed your yacht because you broke his sponge you decided to break his  portals and then fixed them and I said if you did it again I would ban you, which one portal was broken again which was by you according to the logs. 

4. There is a sign on the door that says All to people, but ask before you take to make sure its allowed to be taken  from, Cause i think  its means for the people living in that base not near it.

5. I will not unban you until next week until everything has cooled down you'll be unbanned next monday, take time to make sure your 100% ready to come back then, Hope you learned your lesson but you'll be allowed back on in a week.

• Like 2