Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ban appeal by Maximmilliam (Again) (Unbanned)

Username: Maximmilliam

Server: Survival

Banned by: Kat_1910

Date of Ban: 5/28/17

Reason: AFK Fish Farm / AFK pool

OK, so, I waited some time before submitting my 2nd ban appeal, because submitting 2 ban appeals in quick succession is kinda shameless right? Well, now I am doing what is slightly less shameless. I think. Anyway, I was using a fish farm. Not while AFK, but I was using it myself. I find that Kat was online, and I asked her if using AFK farms while not AFK is allowed. She said, "I dunno." And the next thing I see, is that I am banned. Seems a little unfair, don't you think? Without any warning. Second of all, it states that the second reason is using an AFK pool. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't AFK pools the little pools that swirl you around to keep you online? I didn't even use build one of those again!

To bolster my case, I will state that I have seen the ban evidences section of the site. There is one section where Tea says that she banned a griefer for two days. Isn't it just a bit unfair that a griefer would be banned for two days, while a guy like me, who didn't harm anyone, would be banned for a longer length of time? Anyhow, your opinion is the one that matters.

I don't think I'll be unbanned, and if I do, I'll try to be extra cautious. I won't blame you if you don't unban me, and I don't feel particularly well shamelessly appealing a ban for the second time. Really sorry.

will still make out with the server tho

In all seriousness, Thanks.

Faithfully,

Maximmilliam (Sorry)

A: you told me you were gonna ask tea about it which I know you didn't cause Tea wasn't awake yet 

also if I say I don't know I recommend not to do it 

Also me and someone else didn't know if you were AFK SINCE we called you and you didn't say anything and you died but didn't come back and we called you a second time then went AFK 

I will be unbanning you, if I or any other staff see you with a auto farm  you won't be unbanned 

As tea said we don't tolerate this, this is your last warning