CamoWisp

Town Warp Requirements

Hello, everyone.

Some staff members have recently decided to start giving town warps again, as it's been wanted for a short while, however users now (again) constantly ask for them, which is clearly annoying. So to prevent constant asking, super small towns getting warps, and the /warp list expanding to like 3 pages, I'm setting requirements.

Main Requirements:

1. Do not ask Moderators/Administrators for warps if you have not met these requirements, we will just be annoyed.
  2. If the Mayor has already set Towny for the town, they will not receive a warp. Fair and simple, as Towny towns already have their own.
  3. You must pay the Mod/Admin $6000 for a warp. As I said, I do not want to warp list expanding by so much.
  4. You must have at least 10 residents in the town. Anyone living there counts.
  5. You must have at least 10 buildings. Whether these are a combo of houses, or shops, etc, it doesn't matter.
  6. Don't be annoying or disrespectful (in general.) If you're a piece of shit to a Mod/Admin, chances are you wont receive the warp.
  7. Town name. We need a name to set for the town warp, obviously.
  8. [NEW!] You must have an area prepared for the "server wayshrine" that will be used as the town warp. Screenshot below.

EDIT #1: Only Mayors can pay for their town, however anyone can loan them cash.

EDIT #2: Once requirements are met, the warp stays forever.

If you do not meet these requirements, you will obviously not have access to a /warp. Some staff towns already have warps, and the current town warps that were given to Members for free will be removed, but set back once requirements are met. (Or, if they already meet all requirements and optional ones, the warp will stay.) Sorry in advance, however $6000 isn't too hard to work for. If you can't come up with the funds, you can try to meet the optional requirements.

Optional Requirements:

• Town rule board and/or map, at or near the warp point.
  • Themed town.
  • Actually creative town name.
  • Above-average builds (get builders or friends to help.)
  • Roads.
  • Shops.
  • Nice scenery.

These requirements are completely optional. However, if every single one of these requirements are met, you can receive your warp without paying $6000. Of course, the "Above-average builds" may differ from staff opinions, but we'll try to be very open about it.

"Town Rules"

I wanted to clarify some things for mayors and "town rules." Town Rules do not effect server rules, in any way. The only rule that can be bent, is whether the Mayor wishes to allow PvP in their town or not. Some other rules can be made, such as build-theme rules. An example being, in Sunset Isles, you cannot build on the exterior of your home, without permission. (Staff may have to approve some build rules.)

[NEW!] Auction Houses

With the addition of the "NPCAuctions" plugin, I can create auction house NPC's where players can stock items to auction off to other players using that NPC within the town. The NPC inventory is spanned across all NPC's that are created. If you wish to have this NPC, you must first create an area / auction house. Then you must pay a Moderator or Admin $4,000 for the region, then an Admin will create the NPC. However, only Emeralds can buy the region. Does not matter if they are a town member or mayor.

Wayshrine Screenshot:

2018-01-29_13.21.00.png

• Like 7