Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

QueenVampy's Birthday


Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone!

As of now, it is our favorite @QueenVampy's 18th birthday! Let's all give our best wishes to the great woman who turned DiamondShaft into VampyShaft that one time.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day!

Hard to believe that I was 18 when Diamond Shaft first started...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Anthrax said:

Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day!

Hard to believe that I was 18 when Diamond Shaft first started...

how old are you now?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anthrax said:

18 +
 

[email protected]:~# whois diamondshaft.com|grep Creation
   Creation Date: 28-nov-2013
Creation Date: 2013-11-28T19:09:00.00Z
[email protected]:~#

= my age

that might be pretty obvious but all those numbers and hashtags are confusing

oh wait 22. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

i decided to make a patch for you:

@PART[Cake]:FOR[birthday]
{
	@RESOURCE[MMMM]
    {
    	@amount = 300000000
        @maxAmount = 300000000
    }
}
print "Happy Birthday".

@DannyBoi and @MacGyver will probably know 

but it basicly means its a tasty cake with happy birthday

Edited by Minecrafteez
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Chad for the lovely post and thank you everyone else for the birthday wishes!

 

Sorry for my slight inactivity these past few days, there has been a lot of separate birthday celebration parties between my friend groups and family that has been taken up a majority of my time. As much fun as I'm having, I am looking forward to going back to my regular schedule after this weekend.

 

Thanks all, see you on Diamond/Vampy Shaft.

 

-QueenVampy

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, QueenVampy said:

Thank you Chad for the lovely post and thank you everyone else for the birthday wishes!

 

Sorry for my slight inactivity these past few days, there has been a lot of separate birthday celebration parties between my friend groups and family that has been taken up a majority of my time. As much fun as I'm having, I am looking forward to going back to my regular schedule after this weekend.

 

Thanks all, see you on Diamond/Vampy Shaft.

 

-QueenVampy

 

 

you've literally liked every post in here

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Possessed said:

you've literally liked every post in here

thats watchu gotta do, nigga

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthdat Vamp, enjoy your birthday!! 

P.s remember that time I was talking about you and said she, then corrected myself and said hexDlmao

P.s.s Anyways enjoy the young years (I sound 50 y/o now lol)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Anthrax said:

18 +
 

[email protected]:~# whois diamondshaft.com|grep Creation
   Creation Date: 28-nov-2013
Creation Date: 2013-11-28T19:09:00.00Z
[email protected]:~#

= my age

18+? So basically like a porno?

Also, happy birthday Your Majesty, QueenVampy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

We are DiamondShaft, a medium-sized Minecraft survival server that has been around for over six years and aims to achieve a simple, community survival experience.

×
×
  • Create New...