Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Puggenheimer's Ban Appeal (Unbanned)

Username: Puggenheimer

Server: Survival

Banned By: cupcakegirl1218

Date Of Ban: June 25, 2017

Reason: Griefing

Okay, so I just tried to log on to DiamondShaft and I was banned for griefing. This is fair. My account killed another town's golem and destroyed the desk of the mayor. However, this was not me. In the middle of playing, I had to go to the bathroom. My sister thought it would be hilarious to get on my computer while i was gone and do what was mentioned above. If you were to look at the chat, you would see me trying to explain this. But placing and destroying signs in Kekistan's Hall Of History (also done by my sister) was somewhat fair if you consider the fact that although the sings did accurately describe what happened in a war, they referred to the citizens as, quote, "Radical Terrorists." end quote. See? Radical Terrorism is a real and serious thing that is killing many people, and they're calling people on a minecraft server radical terrorists. Not to mention there were signs in their mines that said, quote: "If you're reading this, you enjoy hentai." There was another sign deeper in that said, quote: "If you're reading this, you love gay fidget spinner hentai"  So, for all of these reasons, I think my ban on DiamondShaft should be lifted.

Very nice appeal, one of the best i've ever read. The signs were taken care of yesterday so you don't need to worry about that. Just be careful of your account next time. I will unban you. ~ Lucy

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Puggenheimer said:

My sister thought it would be hilarious to get on my computer while i was gone and do what was mentioned above.

You're responsible for whoever uses your account, keep that in mind.