Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Look at what I've found!!!

Alright I know it might not be a big deal to other players but here it goes. 

In my sleep deprived state and needing a lil break from setting up my potato farm fields I decided to tpa to HeyBuddieJr after seeing BeckaOne's cool Death Star build. After derping around with HeyBuddieJr he left his house so I decided to fly around the area since it's a town and wanted to see the builds. At that moment I see some weird shit at the corner of my eye and their it is. A real life charged creeper!! It was the first time I have seen one in the game myself and not from a video. I was fucking exited so I decided to block it up in glass and say in chat that there's a real life charged creeper just sitting there looking for a person to blow up. Crons tped and gave me a name tag so it didn't despawn. I decided to name it Derp because in my dumb state of not sleeping is what first came up. 

Staff:Could you cover the creeper with those invisible blocks to stop others from killing it and like set up a warp for it for the server to glare at?

XYZ: 1309 73 1235

2017-06-27_06_31_51.thumb.png.72f3b1c04c5daf3d293dc271adbc63b3.png2017-06-27_06_45_39.thumb.png.cfad39a345b0c8d4bc6ebc5e8a6101a7.png

If there is any mistakes sorry about that I just need some rest.

Edited by MrProGamer2001
  • Like 2

I know I'm not staff but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't set a warp there, if you moved it into a town with 10 residents you could pay to make a warp there and have people look at it there.

8 minutes ago, MrProGamer2001 said:

It is right in a town. Also how much does a warp cost?

Which town? Im curious. and also to answer ur question, Warps cost $6000

Pay that amount to Staff and they will set one up for you.

Edited by Drewbug0301
10 hours ago, MrProGamer2001 said:

Alright I know it might not be a big deal to other players but here it goes. 

In my sleep deprived state and needing a lil break from setting up my potato farm fields I decided to tpa to HeyBuddieJr after seeing BeckaOne's cool Death Star build. After derping around with HeyBuddieJr he left his house so I decided to fly around the area since it's a town and wanted to see the builds. At that moment I see some weird shit at the corner of my eye and their it is. A real life charged creeper!! It was the first time I have seen one in the game myself and not from a video. I was fucking exited so I decided to block it up in glass and say in chat that there's a real life charged creeper just sitting there looking for a person to blow up. Crons tped and gave me a name tag so it didn't despawn. I decided to name it Derp because in my dumb state of not sleeping is what first came up.

@WickedRainGaming Read the purple lmfao