Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Summer Event!

The first event of the summer and 1.12 for that matter is being hosted on Thursday the 29th of June at 8 PM UK Time, if you don't know when that is for your time zone then bloody google it. For the event you must pick one of 5 Kits: Archer, Knight, Barbarian, Camo and Burd, you may have to parkour for the Burd Kit. Once you pick the kit you will be warped to the arena but you MUST NOT fight once you get into the arena, if you do so you will be disqualified. This gives players time to get to grips with the arena, the start of the game will be announced from then you can fight. 

P.S the water will kill you.

Creators: @Possessed @KingVampy @lightmagic123 @WickedRainGaming and @garbanto (he was the test subject.) Quality Photograph;

2017-06-27_21_23_28.thumb.png.f8f6bf9eb164eabba55b2b39894c6f49.png

• Like 8
40 minutes ago, Frynox said:

I thought you could do better then that to be honest but what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought you were original but then again you're sat there using rockys old photo. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, EMCcat said:

Looks like ive got an excuse to come on the server again :/ And what version is the event server on?

Well, shit..it looks like I might miss the event unless a change of plans happens, so if that's the case, good luck to you all! :P.

Edited by OTW - OneTailedWolf
Stuff.
  • Like 1