DiamondSkullKing

Parting Message

I guess I have said a lot of things, but what I now will say is true in every way. I have lost my liking for the server. People now can care less about you. Staff has become really strict, mean, and just plain rude. I may be speaking from personal experiences, but many would agree. The server has changed a lot, and not in a good way. It's not the same as it used to be. So I guess my time has come to move on to better things. I know I will never find another server like this one, in the best way possible. But I lost my sense of belonging, like nobody wants me here anymore. I accept that. So it is with tears in my eyes, that I am leaving this server. Yes, I know I may have said this before, but this time I mean it. I may come back later, but only time and destiny will tell. I am off to look for better things in my Minecraft life. I will not announce the date of my departure, but you may be hinted on by what I do on the server. Farewell, and so long.....

3 hours ago, bolp said:

I only have this to say.. 

I'm always sad to see ppl go but if the biggest problem is that staff is too strict you micht wanna take a look at yourself. The real problem might be that you can't follow rules. I don't mean to be rude or anything but the people that often say that staff is strict is also the people that gets banned or kicked a lot for not following the rules. 

If you're not able to follow the simple rules of a minecraft server how are you ever gonna be able to follow the rules in society? 

I only wish you the best of luck in the future and you can be sure we are some people that have nothing against you and I am very sure you are one of the people I will miss. 

I hope to see you online before you go.. 

4 hours ago, DiamondSkullKing said:

I guess I have said a lot of things, but what I now will say is true in every way. I have lost my liking for the server. People now can care less about you. Staff has become really strict, mean, and just plain rude. I may be speaking from personal experiences, but many would agree. The server has changed a lot, and not in a good way. It's not the same as it used to be. So I guess my time has come to move on to better things. I know I will never find another server like this one, in the best way possible. But I lost my sense of belonging, like nobody wants me here anymore. I accept that. So it is with tears in my eyes, that I am leaving this server. Yes, I know I may have said this before, but this time I mean it. I may come back later, but only time and destiny will tell. I am off to look for better things in my Minecraft life. I will not announce the date of my departure, but you may be hinted on by what I do on the server. Farewell, and so long.....

Sad to see people go but as Bolp said, It's how you act. To me you are a friend however the actions you choose is how people treat you. You need to be responsible. I know your going to say "But I said I accept that people don't like me" But you don't accept why they don't like you. Again, It is sad to see you leave but actions do have consequences, Trust me, I have learnt.

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
"Bop"
  • Like 4

I ain't even sad, idgaf. To quote the Sniper, 'Piss off ya big headed wanka'

• Like 3

The rules on the server really arent strict, nor do the staff overcompensate for any lack of rules, like really though?  Btw see you on a week when you come back on