Sign in to follow this  
Cooleo6453

Cooleo6453's Ban Appeal (Unbanned)

Username: Cooleo6453

Server: Survival

Banned By: neilplayz

Date of ban: 12, March, 2017

Reason; Stealing lb proof

Sup, I had been playing on the Diamond Shaft Server since 1.8.9 and the 12th of March was my unfortunate day. I was wandering around at West warp and about 100 blocks away I saw a random chest with a bunch of junk in it, I asked in chat "Is this anyone's chest at West warp?" and nobody answered. so I took about 24 lapis from the chest and it was obviously stole from before judge by the spaces of the items in the chest. I did /home and came and put it in my chest. Next I went to the underman farm at the end to boost my unarmed skill, Neil said my username in chat and I said "Yes?". then I got banned. I promise I will not steal from random chests and if you think this ban appeal isn't good enough I will just except that I was banned, and leave to go play on some other server. (Probably Hypixel) I hope you see that I didn't really mean to do it and unban me, but for now I will probably be on Hypixel , Cya.

You will be unbanned. I appreciate your humble attitude and admitting your mistakes. Thanks for appealing and dont do it again :) 

• Like 1