Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so I originally did not want to create a topic on the subject but I figured it would be the responsible thing to do. Yes, after three long years am leaving DS, for good I'm not kidding. I've found the server has lost its 'touch' at least in my perspective the community is split and there is much rivalry, I do admit though most of it is my fault, lately I've been immature, inconsiderate and honestly just a flat out cocky asshole. I apologize to those I've hurt, and to my friends. It's not just the drama though I'm bored, I have no inspiration and when I do get the chance to steal some its destroyed by my anger(if that makes any sense). As some know I will be starting high school in the fall and I've been thinking about how this little minecraft server will affect it, I don't want to get distracted by petty drama, unneeded anxiety and stress all caused by a cube game that honestly doesn't matter, it was making me miserable. Obviously, this means I resign as staff and the mayor of my town, and the person in charge of arena tournaments... I don't care what happens to my belongings, anyway goodbye DS, this is my final message.

PS: thank you Lucy, Camo, Kenzie, Bolp, Kat, Eddy and DS Admins for making my time worth while, although I'll be gone Ill have my memories. 

Peace Out 

XOXO

-Tea

• Like 3

Can we please talk tea? I've sent a friend request on discord 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, TEAtime2012 said:

Okay so I originally did not want to create a topic on the subject but I figured it would be the responsible thing to do. Yes, after three long years am leaving DS, for good I'm not kidding. I've found the server has lost its 'touch' at least in my perspective the community is split and there is much rivalry, I do admit though most of it is my fault, lately I've been immature, inconsiderate and honestly just a flat out cocky asshole. I apologize to those I've hurt, and to my friends. It's not just the drama though I'm bored, I have no inspiration and when I do get the chance to steal some its destroyed by my anger(if that makes any sense). As some know I will be starting high school in the fall and I've been thinking about how this little minecraft server will affect it, I don't want to get distracted by petty drama, unneeded anxiety and stress all caused by a cube game that honestly doesn't matter, it was making me miserable. Obviously, this means I resign as staff and the mayor of my town, and the person in charge of arena tournaments... I don't care what happens to my belongings, anyway goodbye DS, this is my final message.

PS: thank you Lucy, Camo, Kenzie, Bolp, Kat, Eddy and DS Admins for making my time worth while, although I'll be gone Ill have my memories. 

Peace Out 

XOXO

-Tea

Tea, high school is nothing I'm going into my final year In september 

but all good things need to end I guess :/ 

Tea come on don't Leave us. But if you feel that you need to take a break go on ahead. but dont leave us Permanently 

• Like 1

@TEAtime2012, we'll be giving you a full day to decide, as this seems like a rushed decision. Please talk to bolp whenever you get the chance, and maybe she can help you.

If you choose otherwise, I'm sorry to see you go. It's been nice knowing you for the few years on here, and I'm very happy you got to build for the server and helped us out on multiple occasions. I guess I'll manage Woodpine while you're gone, considering. 

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Drewbug0301 said:

Nooo.. I will miss u tea! But, Who will take care of Woodpine??

Camo will 

Take your time, Don't decide to leave all of a sudden! Take a week long break or even a month however don't choose to leave everyone you've grown to know over the past years all of a sudden. If you do decide to leave, It's sad to see you go.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, TEAtime2012 said:

Peace Out 

XOXO

-Tea

Thanks, tea, you were always a great guardian and a good person, too, you will be dearly missed by me and connor, and i wish you luck in your highschool years, i, myself am going into highschool too, so i can slightly understand why you left, the stress. Anyways, goodluck! - OneTailedWolf

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, TEAtime2012 said:

Peace Out 

XOXO

-Tea

Well I am glad we made up and from what i have seen you become a stronger person regardless of the drama. If you want to come back ever and I am still here, I would like to call you a friend. Good luck on whatever you decide to do! Also thanks for helping me find a mesa. My best advise is, do come back, least on here, the drama isn't worth it nor grudges, and if they  still have them, they aren't worth your time. Don't let others keep you down offline as well!

I've talked to tea and she will be leaving us for some time. We are all sad to see her go but she made a brave decision and did what's best for her at the moment.

I really hope she'll get back to us and I can assure you that there's always room for you tea on the the staff team!! 

I've promised her that I'll take care of everything she left on the server and camo will take care of her town. 

And tea if you find your way back here on the forum just know that I'm here for you. You can talk to me about anything you want to. 

I hope to see you soon and good luck 

• Like 5

Since you are officially leaving for right now, As a close friend I wish you the best of luck. If you EVER need me just message me. I'll work on your town for you and help out with it. I'll try my best to make it amazing. Have fun while you are gone and don't stress over high school! High school is be fun and exciting and something new that you will adjust to. Good Luck! ~ Love Lucy/Sarah

• Like 4

Goodbye tea, I will miss the laughs we shared together and the fun of Oakland plains. You were always so creative and had the best ideas. That tea base was awesome. I clicked on this post in disbelief, but I sort of agree with you. I take many breaks from the server these days aswell. I wish to preserve your legacy, so may I take care of the land where you and Lucy blew up the houses? I want to make sure it goes into good hands. Sorry I suck at these emotional things.

You are the best builder

-ccee633

(I hope to remember the fun and not so much the drama. ;) )

(Ps: going to make a memorial for you and derk now. I know you won't like this, but it'll be of your heads.) <3

Edited by ccee633

Right as I log on for the first time in a while, I meet a nice person. Im on for 1 week and now you are leaving? You had an influence on DS, thanks for being such a nice guardian.  Best of Luck, Best Regards - Masterchief6677

For the time I known you you  were a great friend, Im sad you  left, I hope one day you come back  and join us again :3 Good luck with life  Tea I wish the best for you

• Like 3

Really sad to see you go, I hope you come back soon, as you were always apart of my favorites on the server, I also hope that whatever pushed you to leave us will be gone by the time you return,if you ever need anything pm me and I'll get to it

~Wicked

Glad to know I didn't make your time worth while, no jk cya tea 

Good Luck In High School Tea! And Thank you very much for Making my runways for the airports have flashing lights. And all the tournaments. And again, Good Luck In high School!

Will dearly miss your edgy comments and George Harrison jokes, but sadly, all good things come to an end. 

I hope you have a great time in high school and enjoy everything life has to offer.

And I also hope you finally get that George Harrison lifesize cardboard cutout you have been talking about. :)

I will look forward for the day you may return, Tea.

Warm Regards,

-QueenVampy

• Like 4

@TEAtime2012 Managing towns isn't easy, and very under appreciated. Trust me, I know.

While I never knew you that much well, when I left the server I thought to myself, "At least Tea will still be there to spur some life into this server."

So thank you.

I hope that one day, I will wake up tired and exhausted in the early morning, open my phone, squint my eyes and see a small, buzzing notification from New York Times that says, "New Manhattan mall to join international conglomerate franchise, TeaTowns..."

Wouldn't that be something?

Edited by TotieMc
  • Like 8