DiamondSkullKing

GIT Application

Name: (Cookie) CookieMunsta, previously known as (DSK) DiamondSkullKing

Discord: DSK

I have been on this server for quite some time. It has been a great server, from my experience. I have seen great people come and go, either because they were banned, or because they just decided to quit the server. I have looked, but have not been able to find another server like the DiamondShaft. I will admit I have said some things recently that I am not proud of, and have left the server because of them, but I have come back to fix those things that I have done, and make amends for those things I have said. I'm moving forward and looking to better things in my DS life. I have been on the server on several occasions, where I have found inconsistencies on several buildings and farms: I have found griefed homes, farms that were harvested and not replanted, but weren't able to tell anyone because there were no staff on at the time. I am an active member. I am on the server everyday, trying to find a way to help out people. And I would like that opportunity to help people, as a staff member. I want to be a part of that group of people that make this server, a great server: the staff of the DS. Thank you!

-Yours truly: CookieMunsta (AKA: Cookie, DSK)