Il_Your_Dad_lI

[Admin] Ivysaur2 Retiring

On behalf of the entire Diamondshaft community, I want to say Thank you, Ivy for serving the community as a server Admin.  It means a lot to everyone when someone will come in and help protect the server.  Its so sad you have to retire of old age, but you had an unfathomable impact on the server!  So thanks again!

Edited by Masterchief6677
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

eh idk if u had an old IGN or something but i dont know you as staff... idek if ur were the Admin rank 

I think King gave someone an Admin prefix as a joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xXDeadlyNinjaXx said:

eh idk if u had an old IGN or something but i dont know you as staff... idek if ur were the Admin rank 

Its a joke, Anthrax promoted someone to Admin (Ivysaur2 being that person) as a joke.

A much respected Administrator, now gone from our lives.

It is said that he was even better than I, if only I could resign and give him my rank. Rest well.

-KingVampy

• Like 4

UPDATE:  Ivysaur2 has just purchased the server from Anthrax.  I think I speak for a large amount of the community when i say I cannot wait for Ivy to be able to implement, and do much more than he could as an Admin.  This makes DS a much better place! "Fre robux fore al!" -Ivysaur2 (Head Admin/Owner)

• Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 5:35 PM, garbanto said:

well thank god im still staff 

becuase ivy hate me to his guts xD

Lmao I'm sorry the last part cut out. Jk. Yeah. I am starting to fear he'd destroy us all. :|

7 hours ago, JVega Gamer0521 said:

Hey Ivy its me HappyFreshMdogg Congrats on becoming Admin. I miss you I was banned and still am. I'm sorry they are being jerks to you. I wish they could unban me. 

Lmao wot, he's not actually admin