Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interviews - July 23rd

Hello, everyone.

I guess it's that time again that we do Interviews. It was supposed to be longer however we've decided to start up again as some staff have went inactive, old/respected members have returned, and the servers activeness has spiked (as seen on Saturday/Sunday). I decided that this time, they will be hosted Sunday, July 23rd. This should give enough time for people to prepare, become a bit more active, and create/submit their applications before then. There will, once again, be a Waiting Room on the Discord that I will create, and we will randomly move people into the Interview Room when ready. The time is the same as before for me, 2 PM EST. Time conversions will be posted below. (If wrong, please let me know.)

Keep in mind, these Interviews will more than likely be recorded by staff, and our father, @Justin. We've also gotten the "my mic makes me sound younger" excuse, however we've never heard of a mic actually doing that unless a voice changer is being used. If you sound young, you may be considered to be young.

The previous GIT program changes will be carried over. We will now pick 4 GIT's this round, and they will get a week to learn everything about being a Guardian. A second week will be given if needed, or if a player is inactive (please plan ahead.) Applications are known to be optional, however they do help. If you present us an application, make sure it follows the guidelines, and you have not lied on it.

Now sadly, there are certain people who will not be Interviewed this round. If you do not get Interviewed, it may be for these reasons;

• You have failed GIT multiple times (possible exceptions.)
  • You have disrespected staff or members multiple times.
  • You have not been active for long enough.
  • You are too young / not of age.
  • You are on an Interview blacklist.
  • You simply didn't show up to Interviews.

If you don't show, there will be no "after interviews." No excuses.

It is required to have a microphone. There cannot be any exceptions, three reasons being;

• We must know that the player is 'real'.
  • Obtain a sense of personality from the player.
  • See that they have enough confidence to be able to talk and deal with people or chat in meetings.

Timezone Information posted here. I hope to see you there!

California (U.S.A - Western): 11 am
Chicago (U.S.A - central): 1 pm
New Jersey (U.S.A - Eastern): 2 pm
Charlotte Town (Canada - Prince Edward Island): 3 pm
London (UK - England): 6 pm
Denmark (European): 8 pm
Hong Kong (China): 2 am

Please review this post before applying;

Discord information;

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Justin said:

fatties

I'll have you know I only scored 3rd place in the hot-dog eating contest!

• Like 3
4 hours ago, WickedRainGaming said:

Finally, btw @KingVampy how do we know if we're on the blacklist?

From previous experience I imagine people awaiting an interview in the channel who don't meet the requirements or otherwise aren't going to be interviewed for any other reason will be spoken to on an individual basis rather than listing names of anyone specifically.

However Camo may decide differently but I imagine it should be similar 

• Like 1

i will be gone on vacation the 21st-30th of this month what would I need to do if I am asked for an interview?

On 7/10/2017 at 8:28 PM, KingVampy said:

If you don't show, there will be no "after interviews." No excuses.

9 hours ago, RickRoss2000 said:

i will be gone on vacation the 21st-30th of this month what would I need to do if I am asked for an interview?

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...