Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rank idea (Declined)

So you guys probably won't understand however ever since this kit thing happened where you can't receive the kits from older ranks happened everybody has been continuously blaming me and continuously messaging me etc and annoying staff. So I feel like I have to try and fix this so I got an idea where people won't need the kits from older ranks! Here is my idea, we add unbreaking to the armor/tools! Here let me explain so it isn't too op.

Iron/Gold both have unbreaking 1

Diamond has unbreaking 2

Emerald has unbreaking 3

I feel like this would heavily fix everybody's problems due to they needed the older kits since the armor breaks so easily so by adding unbreaking it will take longer to break which will lower the need for another set of armor.

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
  • Like 1
Just now, GonFreecs9356 said:

You just want to get better enchant books so they sell for more $$$$. I am heartbroken by what has transpired.

You aren't allowed to salvage kits anymore, and you are one of the people who were complaining to me also.

2 minutes ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

Iron/Gold both have unbricking 1

Yes, unbricking. Good choice.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GonFreecs9356 said:

I heard it was your fault, so I was ready to pull up on you.

You brought it up multiple times, Wole. The first time I could understand since I said "Wole, I know I am annoying to people however I didn't know I annoyed you that much. How do I annoy you?" Then you brought up the rank thing however after that you brought it up multiple times. You can't complain to somebody then get mad at them for trying to fix your complaint. Staff, please lock this

Why the hell is everybody blaming you anyway! First of all it was bound to happen sometime, people have been salvaging kits for god knows how long, and the way I see it there isn't a problem at all. If other players REALLY have a problem with it why don't they ask for a small decrease in the KIT time limit or something. Tbh I have no idea what the fuss is about 

why are we not allowed to salvage kit armor and kit tools ???

8 hours ago, Possessed said:

Why the hell is everybody blaming you anyway! First of all it was bound to happen sometime, people have been salvaging kits for god knows how long, and the way I see it there isn't a problem at all. If other players REALLY have a problem with it why don't they ask for a small decrease in the KIT time limit or something. Tbh I have no idea what the fuss is about 

wolfy was salvaging a hell of a lot of kit armor and tools so i really dont get the point ???

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, garbanto said:

why are we not allowed to salvage kit armor and kit tools ???

wolfy was salvaging a hell of a lot of kit armor and tools so i really dont get the point ???

YES PRECISELY 

My ideas

-Less wait time for kits

-or make different enchant lvs of the tools like lv 15 darmor/tools, lv 20 darmor/tools and lv 30 darmor/tools (and obviously the higher lv the longer wait time)

-stop complaining and lets just come up with a new /kits idea that will kinda help everyone agree and be a bit somewhat happy 

Just now, garbanto said:

no really why are we not alowed to salvage kit armor and tools????

What is this about? What do we all mean by salvaging?

Just now, DannyBoi said:

What is this about? What do we all mean by salvaging?

the mcmmo salvage skill

So basically let me explain.. You guys know how I play a lot of Diamond Shaft? Well because of that I have a lot of cash, so much so it made some people suspicious understandably . About 5 ago I had 400k taken from my bal, I explained to King how I made all my cash and I said "Repair" which made King think I would salvage my kits and sell of the remaining things. He gave me 300k back and said 100k is for punishment, I then showed him around my base showing him how I made cash and then the kits changed to where your name is on the items and you only have access to your ranks specialized kits. Ever since that, somebody was telling people how it was all my fault and we lost a lot of our kits because of me and whenever I get on I get blamed. So that Is where this post comes in and King, can you please take this seriously (E.g I'm not trying to start a rebellion or constantly harass staff unlike some other players yesterday). So maybe change up the enchants or even add an extra item like 4 diamonds or whatever. (Keep in mind it doesn't have to be 4 diamonds, it can be anything really).

2 hours ago, garbanto said:

no really why are we not alowed to salvage kit armor and tools????

Because it's basically free items, the kits are going to give you specific ranked items, but salvaging gives you more items and if you accumulate enough you could make something pretty op. I don't care if it's against the rules or not It doesn't affect me

P.s can I ask someone to lock this please? 

Edited by Possessed