Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP that Pixelmon idea lol

7 hours ago, DannyBoi said:

Couldn't they just slightly change everything until it becomes a "ripoff"?

They could, but it would most likely take a LOT of work to make it seem like a "ripoff".

• Like 1
Just now, MacGyver said:

They could, but it would most likely take a LOT of work to make it seem like a "ripoff".

Chairmandeir.

Blubasaurus.

Water turtle.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DannyBoi said:

Chairmandeir.

Blubasaurus.

Water turtle.

They would also probably have to change the models, and, to tell the truth, 3d modeling takes a lot of work and time to make it look good.

It's probably a good thing I downloaded the 1.10 version before it got shut down.

Edited by MacGyver
  • Like 1
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 1:05 PM, MacGyver said:

They would also probably have to change the models, and, to tell the truth, 3d modeling takes a lot of work and time to make it look good.

It's probably a good thing I downloaded the 1.10 version before it got shut down.

It doesn't have to look good imo. They can make it look crappy and slowly improve, as long as the mechanics are there.

7 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

It doesn't have to look good imo. They can make it look crappy and slowly improve, as long as the mechanics are there.

Its not that easy, as I work with 3D modelling sometimes and have designed a game, I can tell you that once the models are made its a pain to change them, although it is possible, but since the mechanics are made before the models the hotboxes and other stuff might be off which causes a nuisence. It's totally possible though, I'm just saying that no game developer would purposely make crappy models then change them later on

Edited by WickedRainGaming
  • Like 1