Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

illegal imagery in bugvill!1!111 (Rejected)

2017-07-23_21_07_28.thumb.png.279cb7c867ac7a345eadcd704302fe89.png2017-07-23_21_07_38.thumb.png.6a81ebedba853d38d515c1c4306fc286.png

guys this image loks like a male privat part!1!11 its not very nice!1!11 pleasr eremov!

2017-07-23_21.07.33.png

• Like 2

oh Mi gud,,,,, thsi es degustin!!! ples reM0ve NaowW. Inapropit and not cceptible!!!

• Like 1

omg omogmgomg git red of s it now bezux is bad wnad it ilegl pls now my litle ays hert

uh, this makes no sense. The flying thing in bugville is made by Jtlance, And my permission. everything there is made by my permission. xD and that flying thing is a space thingy

Ever since beloved Ivysaur2 resigned from being an admin on the DiamondShaft staff team, male genitals have been reported around the server in efforts to attract him back to this loving community. 

We love you, Ivy.

Please come home.

-QueenVampy

• Like 7
Just now, QueenVampy said:

Every since beloved Ivysaur2 resigned from being an admin on the DiamondShaft staff team, male genitals have been reported around the server in efforts to attract him back to this loving community. 

We love you, Ivy.

Please come home.

-QueenVampy

This is beautiful

• Like 3

We miss you Sca--- err.. We miss you Ivysaur, please come into my arms.

If you want to help find Ivy, search behind any overpriced shops, staff heads or even reports.

Has Ivy become too annoying for this planet?

I love you Ivy <3 

Image result for egg gru

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
  • Like 1