bolp

I'm resigning

It is always sad to see people go especially friends , even though it is not always noticeable  we really do appreciate the work you put into the server.

You made some good points in your post and im sure we can work on fixing some/most of these issues.

other then that mainly goodbye, it was great to have you here and you will be missed.

Good luck with whatever you want to do next and above all make sure to have fun.

• Like 4

Bolp i'm sorry to see you go, you've been one of the best. Just preparing the next drop party shows how much you do care, i promise i will take care of your town and hope we can catch up on skype or discord every now and then.

Goodbye Bolp.

Give christian my regards.

Edited by Possessed
  • Like 5

Sad to see you're leaving the staff position and I do understand what you are saying. Despite all the stuff I did on the server I tried to be honest with people and say it how it is. I suppose as long as you're happy you did what you could then there's nothing more you could have done. I hope you'll continue to play on the server, even if occasionally.

• Like 4

Im sorry to see you go bolp, I will remember the graveyard you made for meh. I will also miss your streams, and your shop.

Edited by Drewbug0301

Damn bolp, you were one of my favorite staff members and trust me, there are others that appreciate what you've done for the server and its community such as me, I never expected you to leave this suddenly. Although I hoped to get back on the team and get back to what I was doing (without the mistakes),Its okay that I'll never get back on the team I wanted to know if it was possible or not, thanks for clearing that up for me. However without you and other staff members that left I might leave soon as well (but that's undecided). Although most of the points you mentioned are true, don't worry Im sure Dk and other staff will work to change it .I hope you the best with your irl life, and your gaming L Y F (?) I hope to see you soon and to not lose contact with ya. Best of luck

~Wicked

• Like 3

Bolp, I'm very sorry to see you go, although I may not have always shown it, you've been one of my favourite members of the staff team throughout your time here. You're selfless, friendly and very caring towards our community, and it's sad to know that you felt unappreciated. You've done so much for the community, and you were always willing to lend a helping hand to many members, your patience must have been incredible because I know how often they can get very frustrating.

Although I was looking forward to working with you together as moderators, I completely understand your decision. I hope that whatever comes your way in life you'll find something that will make you as happy as possible, I know it's frustrating for you that you waited so long to get admin, and were told multiple times that we didn't need any, I kind of felt the same way because it took me so long to get Mod when I've been here for so long. However, your decision is made, but I'm sure that if you ever want, we will welcome you back to the staff team with open arms.

Warmest Regards,

• Like 4

I don't have many words for this but best of luck to you bolp see ya...

To be honest, this is a big surprise to me. You were a great mod, one of the best I have seen. You were always active, helpful and would stream to bring in more people. It's really sad to see you go, best of luck.

Aw...well, I wish you the best bolp, we all appreciate the hard work you put into the server, trust us...we do.

Bolp,

im sad to see your be leaving the staff team since anytime I've talked to you it's been postivie, We might not have talked that much but you have always left a positive message with me, But with that being said, I hope you have a very bright future bolp and I'll miss you 

• Like 4

Im very sad and sorry to see you go bolp. You truly are one of the staff I like the most because of your dedication and the amazing effort you put in the server. You are a very helpful person and very open minded which I really admire of you. I would just like to apologize, if there are some mistakes I did that you might of not liked. I wish you the best of luck in life and Thank you for being a part of wonderful and life-changing memories I've experienced here on the server. Good luck , Thank you, and We will all miss you

• Like 4

I wish you the best, Bolp. We haven't talked much, but you seem like the kindest sweetheart. It's sad to see you go and I wanted to see what memories we would make together. I hope you make more memories along the way.

Good luck on your journey, Bolp.

-Ashe

Edited by Guest

It was great knowing you on DiamondShaft, and your positive reputation on the server was well-earned.

You will be dearly missed by each and every one of us.

-QueenVampy

• Like 4

I remember you helped me when I was a sad noob, you always cared for everyone. You were my favourite staff ember, I always thought of you as 'the best one' 

• Like 3

I have nothing poetic or wise to say so nobody have high hopes about this. But I do have something to say.

There's a huge lack of perspective & communication here. Not on DiamondShaft. But in the world in general. So many stories don't make sense. Everyone here has a different view on what happened & I don't think there was good communication, otherwise we would have avoided this problem. But I'm guilty of this too. I need to apologize to someone.

@Anthrax, I'm sorry.

Sorry for being kinda of an entitled dick for a significant amount of time when I was a staff member. You always made sure to tell me how busy you were, and I tried to understand but never really understood the extent of what it meant to lead a busy life. I was (still am) a student, and even though I was still very busy, I doubt I was anything compared to what you were. Reading your reply here reminded me of that. So I'm sorry. Right now during the summer, I'm attending a 9/10-hour internship program 4 days a week. I have to spend a minimum of 3 hours a day with my new dog. I'm going to the gym 3 days a week and need to adjust my diet. And I'm currently working on a new YT channel. And I'm tired. I have little time to do anything in my spare time, so I multitask. I couldn't imagine having to spend an hour a day at least on a Minecraft server, which definitely shouldn't be a high priority in life. Not for a teenager, and definitely not for an adult. I wish I knew how to see perspective better back then, and I want to say I'm better now but I doubt I really am capable of seeing others' points of view perfectly.

Thanks for making DiamondShaft and caring for it while you can.

Sorry for giving you a hard time.

As for bolp, you'll always have my respect for you. It's sad to see you leave, but for what it's worth: Welcome to the club.

Edited by TotieMc
  • Like 6