Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, guys! I want to announce that the Event Plaza that the build team, a few others and I have been working on for the past week is finally finished! The purpose of the plaza is to have a perfect environment to hold events, like easter egg hunts, scavenger hunts, festivals, contests, competitions, and more. 

We will be unveiling it this Sunday at 3 pm Eastern time(new york time) I attached an image so you can figure out what time zone you're in so you can make it. There will be prizes, a scavenger hunt, food, fireworks, skin competition and more! If you miss it don't worry! we will have these every once in awhile for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, July Fourth, and other events. Hope to see you there!

time_zones_sm.thumb.jpg.1cb060be5461e31c953f1a65cc032800.jpg-tea

• Like 4

why does Portugal and Spain not have the same time zone, look at them. And then UK is different too. Look at Russia, it has 12 different time zones, and china only has one. The time zones is based off of countries too much

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, Joey said:

why does Portugal and Spain not have the same time zone, look at them. And then UK is different too. Look at Russia, it has 12 different time zones, and china only has one. The time zones is based off of countries too much

You're complaining about time zones?