TJHawkster

Is it True?

2 hours ago, TJHawkster said:

Is it True that if I buy the $20 unbanned thing I can come back? If so ez p of it for you guys

Huh?

14 minutes ago, NeilPlayz said:

No. Buying a rank would not remove your ban, especially if you have been permanently banned before.

He is refering to the option to buy an unban, not a rank. Untill a few min ago I wasnt aware of this either. 

@TJHawkster as for you , if I recall correctly you have been banned "alot" of times and we made the desicion to keep it that way when your last ban was given.

It honestly would be fair to unban you if you pay the price and I'll discuss this with the other staff. BUT dont be suprised if youre not getting unbanned since it would be really understandable as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrreds said:

He is refering to the option to buy an unban, not a rank. Untill a few min ago I wasnt aware of this either. 

@TJHawkster as for you , if I recall correctly you have been banned "alot" of times and we made the desicion to keep it that way when your last ban was given.

It honestly would be fair to unban you if you pay the price and I'll discuss this with the other staff. BUT dont be suprised if youre not getting unbanned since it would be really understandable as well.

20 ban appeals i think...

Your ban is blacklisted, meaning you will never be unbanned. You cannot just pay money to avoid that.

Stop making a fool of yourself trying to be unbanned. You were banned too many times, and have made a plethora of ban appeals. Anymore posts about your ban, and I will have to restrict you from posting on the forums.

• Like 5