Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Happy birthday, Crafteez. Didn't know you could age several years in a day.

 

Also, I still have my eye on you, stop killing the staff team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Po im supprised you would wish me a happy birthday by telling Pintrest to fuck off

Danny how can i kill the staff team if...(no don't even say that)...i have left the server :/ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 8:01 AM, Minecrafteez said:

Po im supprised you would wish me a happy birthday by telling Pintrest to fuck off

Danny how can i kill the staff team if...(no don't even say that)...i have left the server :/ 

Don't... Make.. Up.. Bullshit... We know you are a child murderer.

crazy-joker-desktop-background.jpg

Capture.PNG

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

Don't... Make.. Up.. Bullshit... We know you are a child murderer.

crazy-joker-desktop-background.jpg

Capture.PNG

Now now, let's not make baseless accusations based on a really badly photoshopped picture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, jtlance said:

Now now, let's not make baseless accusations based on a really badly photoshopped picture.

If you go onto the Discord in the Diamond Shaft group and search up "I'm 14" you will find that and you can click jump so you will see the whole conversation. Don't try to dismantle something that has so much support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

We are DiamondShaft, a medium-sized Minecraft survival server that has been around for over six years and aims to achieve a simple, community survival experience.

×
×
  • Create New...