The Gaming Rebel

Emoji Movie Review :) ;) ;D :D >:) >:D 8)

The Emoji Movie (The Feminism Movie)

Before thoughts: I went into the Emoji Movie expecting something bad but what was I shocked when I saw the first 5 minutes.

Spoilers ahead, click to this part of the video to skip ahead.

Plot: So I went into this movie and it opened up with our protagonist named Gene. Get it? Gene since parents pass down Emoji s to their sons and daughters? xDxDxD. So we start out with Gene traversing Emoji Ville or something amazing and very colorful for impressionable minds of our children. We go through this scene seeing people look down on Gene since he can't display just one emotion he has to display all the emotions! THAT FUCKING SELFISH B---. *Cough* sorry. So as I was saying He has to display all the emotions and in this heart wrenching scene you just have to feel bad for Gene. His parents catch him doing this while walking out of a building and they tell him they are dissapointed. Now to anyone who has had their parents dissapointed with them, they can relate.

They take Gene to this bathroom and they give him a talking to and this is 5 minutes already into the film, I was impressed. Now right before they talked to Gene the Poop Emoji played by Sir Patrick Stewart came out of a stall with his son coming out of the same stall. They go to the sink and they make this hilarious joke which made the 5 people in our theatre roar with laughter. The joke was "Now what do we do after we go potty son?" The son Replied "Wash our hands?" then the dad laughed and they walked out of the bathroom chanting "We're number two, we're number two!" Now I found this joke extremely funny because who doesn't like a poop joke. 

Let's skip ahead to where Gene goes to the Emoji scanner for the first time. (Emoji scanner scans the emoji's needed to be sent to the phone). So when he gets there, there is this amazing sex joke. The joke is "And when you first get scanned, MMMM who doesn't like getting scanned for the first time!". Some parents in the theatre of 5 people but now 4 since 1 left was also laughing too! So let's fast forward since people are probably getting bored. So Gene sadly screws up and he makes the wrong Emoji face. Now the smiley face (Dictator) emoji wants him dead so they chase him off the app and Gene finds his first best friend, High Five. High Five played by James-Cordon really hit it off and High Five or referred to as in script, hi-5 notice the virus killer bots after them and run! They go to his basement where all the unpopular emoji's hang out and there is this one part where I find very offensive. One of the unpopular emoji's is an eggplant emoji!!! So Hi-5 and Gene escape and they get off the app because of a secret portal.

Once they traverse the app they go into this disguised app where the human owner of the phone hides stuff inside of it.  They wander inside the app and they find all these trolls and virus's. They go to the bartender and they ask for a lad named "Jail Break". After a few minutes the bartender shows them to this girl emoji named Jail Break. The sexist bast-- Gene and Hi-5 were shocked to see a girl hacker so they went up to her and asked for help. Jail Break notices this as a window of opportunity to change herself or something and offers her help to Gene and Hi-5. The pub gets raided by Virus Killer Bots (VKB) and they go inside a barrel with a portal to Candy Crush. They go inside Candy Crush and Gene was noticed as a yellow candy fruit. They play a game of Candy Cunt and Jail Break has a Vietnam Flashback or some shit, Then Gene escapes. It then cuts to a clip of the Mom and Dad Meh emoji trying to protect their son so they go to the YouTube app and play the PPAP song. After that they play the cute kittens for 10 hours and the bots get distracted for 8 minutes.

Now Gene, Jailbreak, and Hi-5 head to the Just Dance smart phone app and they have to win to survive. Jail Break can't dance but GENE CAN. So Gene and Jailbreak dance together while Hi=5=j to the power of 9 just fucks off and dances to the very end. So they are dancing and stuff and dancing and stuff and just dancing for 19 minutes straight while the killer bots or some shit try to get them. The human deletes the app and the APP destabilizes while they try to escape to the other side of the room for the door. They get there but Hi-54-53-52-Launch falls down and gets sent to the trash bin which is utter bullshit on a sm-- which is Genius. They go and rescue Hi-5 and they run off to Drop Box.

While getting to Drop box they have to crawl through these rooms twice the size of them to get to Drop Box and during this Hi-5 makes a complaint how he is never going to eat a piece of candy AGAIN! After saying this he barfs out a piece of candy and then Gene tells him not to do it and how it was already in there once and HE EATS IT! Now at this point of the movie the theatre suddenly became packed with 7 people. Keep in mind that there is a grandma, a few kids and shit. So now they got to Drop Box and Gene confesses his love for Jail Break however Jail Break rejects because men steal woman's ideas or something like that.

Now Gene became a normal Meh emoji without even going under the coding change because of the rejection. They get captured and sent off to the Smiley emoji. They try to break free but can't. The daddy meh protects his son and this statue falls ontop of the Smiley emoji. Then they have one chance to make the perfect emoji so the human doesn't delete his phone. (Yes I fucked off the human character on purpose this entire summary). So after Gene makes this multi emoji the protagonist unplugs his phone at the apple store and the phone magicaly returns to normal. Everyone is happy and stuff yay!

MUSIC

Here is the list of songs played

1. playme.pngDeck The Halls (Traditional)

2. playme.pngJingle Bells – James Pierpont

3. playme.pngI’ve Gotta Be Me – Walter Marks

4. playme.pngWaltzing Matilda – Christina Macpherson and Banjo Paterson

5. playme.pngPush Play – Sixx John

6. Squares And Circles – The Lazerbeams

7. playme.pngWe’re Not Gonna Take It – Twisted Sister

8. Heavy – Narcotica

9. American Made – Ellem

10. playme.pngPPAP (Pen Pineapple Apple Pen) – PIKOTARO

11. playme.pngMarry Me Someday – Plastic People

12. Lose Control – Damato

13. playme.pngWake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!

14. playme.pngFeel This Moment – Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera

15. playme.pngDisco Inferno – The Trammps

16. playme.pngCheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix Radio Edit) – OMI

17. playme.pngThe Magic Flute: Queen of the Night” K. 620 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Emanuel Schikaneder

18. playme.pngWatch Me (Whip/Nae Na) – Silento

19. playme.pngWhistle (While You Work It) – Katy Tiz

20. playme.pngBubble Butt – Major Lazer feat. Bruno Mars, Tyga & Mystic

21. playme.pngNobody Knows The Trouble I’ve Seen (Traditional)

22. playme.pngFireball – Pitbull feat. John Ryan

23. Diamonds – Mikkel Eriksen, Sia Furler, Tor Hermansen and Benjamin Levin

24. playme.pngLiving In Luxury – Girls Love Shoes

Animation: I found the animation very appeasing!

Final score: I rate this movie 9.9 meh's out of 10.

9.9/10 

make this important topic or else i hak server1!!!!!

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, WickedRainGaming said:

Ok this is cool and all, but why bother writing this?

I am using this as a script for my upcoming video.

Also I swear to fucking Satan if I get striked for this post..

• Like 1

OH MY GOD  THE NEXT MOVIE REVIEW THAT TURNS OUT TO BE A BLOODY SUMMARY I SEE, PEOPLE WILL DIE!

YOU KNOW HOW I REVIEW A MOVIE?!?!? 

"Alright"

"Bit shit"

"shit"
"ok"
"great"

"bloody great"

29 minutes ago, Possessed said:

OH MY GOD  THE NEXT MOVIE REVIEW THAT TURNS OUT TO BE A BLOODY SUMMARY I SEE, PEOPLE WILL DIE!

YOU KNOW HOW I REVIEW A MOVIE?!?!? 

"Alright"

"Bit shit"

"shit"
"ok"
"great"

"bloody great"

I-I-I k-kinda reviewed it a-after giv-giving the summary.