Smite Princess

Please get her off..

So..I know a lot of you are tv savy. Prolly can help me with this hilarious predicament. Fiance and I were watching the news. They apparently mentioned a Katie Goerge, I have CC on due to loud people and some Kentuckian mumble. Well story short we went and turned on a movie and her name won't go away. Never happened before. We thought it was funny, but makes you wonder why it wont go away when you turn power off to everything and her name still appears when we play the movie.

Btw, its a serious movie, we shouldn't be laughing this hard. Saw a graphic scene and said  "Here is Katie Goerge." Not proud. Has this happened to anyone  else? It will go away eventually, just  thought it interesting.

20170830_232520.jpg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, WickedRainGaming said:

Lmao I laughed hard after I realised what you meant, at first I was like meh ECKSDEE

It keeps doing it randomly with other words, sometimes sentences will be molded together. 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 9:21 AM, Smite Princess said:

It keeps doing it randomly with other words, sometimes sentences will be molded together. 

Maybe try the troubleshooting that came with the TV Manual or something similar, or maybe if it gets super annoying you could call the support for it. Ofc that's like it goes overboard lvl +90000

7 hours ago, WickedRainGaming said:

Maybe try the troubleshooting that came with the TV Manual or something similar, or maybe if it gets super annoying you could call the support for it. Ofc that's like it goes overboard lvl +90000

Says nothing about it and they don't know why, we did it because it started effecting other things. Such a "smart" tv.