Zippr1

Bug? (Rejected)

It's clearly the end of minecraft... The void calls you... It will expand large enough to consume this world... or just a glitch or someone really bored made it.

10 minutes ago, DemonicMinecraft said:

It's clearly the end of minecraft... The void calls you... It will expand large enough to consume this world... or just a glitch or someone really bored made it.

welp, time to die i guess

7 hours ago, Zippr1 said:

Idk what this is but it seem suspicious 

2017-09-10_09.52.23.png

2017-09-10_09.52.37.png

2017-09-10_09.51.50.png

2017-09-10_09.51.47.png

Probably just camo messing about 

1 minute ago, Anthrax said:

Just looks like someone failed World Edit school 101.

Or Mike on one of his usual W/E escapades.

2 minutes ago, KingVampy said:

Or Mike on one of his usual W/E escapades.

Possibly, but unlikely for the massive tunnel. It looks exactly like someone forgetting to set their positioning correctly and did a // command taking out everything to where their last position was. Trust me, I've done it before and seen it done countless times.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anthrax said:

Possibly, but unlikely for the massive tunnel. It looks exactly like someone forgetting to set their positioning correctly and did a // command taking out everything to where their last position was. Trust me, I've done it before and seen it done countless times.

I meant I can actually confirm it was Mike, I believe we talked about it on Discord once lol. He tried to make a giant gaping hole when he came online at one point, resulting in a server crash, and when it came back online this was formed and it was just left there.

EDIT: There were also LB logs:

2017-09-11_16.27.30.png

2017-09-11_16.27.37.png

8 minutes ago, KingVampy said:

I meant I can actually confirm it was Mike, I believe we talked about it on Discord once lol. He tried to make a giant gaping hole when he came online at one point, resulting in a server crash, and when it came back online this was formed and it was just left there.

EDIT: There were also LB logs:

2017-09-11_16.27.30.png

2017-09-11_16.27.37.png

I see, yeah I didn't doubt that it could have been him. I was mostly referring to the huge lines that are created by not selecting your position prior to using commands, not the crater.

Yeah, I think that resulted from him doing such a large hollow sphere (or something) and those lines went to the actual length of the crater, but when the server crashed it couldn't complete. I never really rolled it back as it didn't cause any problems and it looked cool haha.

Gonna lock the post, as this clearly isn't a bug.

• Like 2