DiamondSkullKing

Look what I found

3 hours ago, Atron said:

A Zomboat

Its obviously a boambie

• Love 1

"A DiamondShaft status is an update feature which allows users to discuss their thoughts, whereabouts, or important information with their friends. Similar to a tweet on the social networking site Twitter, a status is usually short and generally gives information without going into too much detail."

• Like 3

On 9/19/2017 at 8:34 PM, Justin said:

"A DiamondShaft status is an update feature which allows users to discuss their thoughts, whereabouts, or important information with their friends. Similar to a tweet on the social networking site Twitter, a status is usually short and generally gives information without going into too much detail."

Justin. Like. No. I use to post MC photos on the forums. It was allowed to a point. It actually  would not be a bad post if he did it right. 

21 hours ago, Smite Princess said:

Justin. Like. No. I use to post MC photos on the forums. It was allowed to a point. It actually  would not be a bad post if he did it right. 

image.png.75aa792bdec7f6f70e347c349441a442.png

On 10/12/2017 at 8:37 PM, Smite Princess said:

On 10/13/2017 at 5:54 PM, Justin said:

image.png.75aa792bdec7f6f70e347c349441a442.png

Justin stop being radical. You are being offensive to the members on this server. Be like .. kioldd dmref 

• Haha 1