Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mac3375 was griefing. (Accepted)


Recommended Posts

So someone with the user Mac3375 asked to raid HIS old town.

I was curious, so i tp-ed to him.

It turns out it was a town I had been to before, while Rtp-ing

Here are the coordinates to the town (DISCLAIMER) I dug two blocks in that town to exit a building but then immediately replaced them so plz dont ban me :( )

-3444 64 4870

Btw i saw him dig something though im not sure what it was

Thank you for your time :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so he wants to destroy his old town and you are reporting him for that? I am either autistic or this makes no sense.

 

Also it is possible to /rtp to someones old town; just saying.

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

Wait so he wants to destroy his old town and you are reporting him for that? I am either autistic or this makes no sense.

 

Also it is possible to /rtp to someones old town; just saying.

No I SAW him dig a few blocks and raid a few chests

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KryptPick said:

No I SAW him dig a few blocks and raid a few chests

You said he asked if he could raid *his* old town? 

 

On 9/27/2017 at 1:43 PM, KryptPick said:

So someone with the user Mac3375 asked to raid HIS old town.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2017 at 11:32 PM, The Gaming Rebel said:

You said he asked if he could raid *his* old town? 

 

 

Yes but I'm not sure if it was his town, and also he was in a house with the name 'Firedmasta' on the door

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mac3375 has been banned, and the town has been fixed.

The town was built months ago, so no "build" logs showed up. But the way he griefed, he clearly didn't have any intent of "removing his old town", most likely just wanted to take anything from any chests.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

About Us

We are DiamondShaft, a medium-sized Minecraft survival server that has been around for over six years and aims to achieve a simple, community survival experience.

×
×
  • Create New...